Sub-forum for discussion about the DAWs and mobile apps that you use with your MPCs
By mr_debauch Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:54 pm
Upright wrote:Looks pretty dope. Is this an FL only thing or is it a VST?

I honestly dont know yet... my guess is it will be FL only, but I guess we will see once it drops. I am guessing that the producer/xxl edition of the next FL will include it.
By Metatron72 Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:57 pm
I kinda was, but I need to figure out how much further it goes than Harmless, which I already have.

It's a separate standalone release, a Mac version will be released later. As long as Image Line doesn't use their Delphi tools to code their VST's they are being written to be OS X/Cocoa friendly. I think everything since Deckadance has been cross platform.
By helios Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:37 pm
Metatron72 wrote:…a Mac version will be released later. As long as Image Line doesn't use their Delphi tools to code their VST's they are being written to be OS X/Cocoa friendly.

Good info. Thanks. 8)
By mr_debauch Thu Sep 22, 2011 10:06 pm
Meh, it looks like something sort of fun to use... I mean I like massive and harmless.. as well as plenty of those synths. But this looks like fun because it seems simple to do a lot of what I do in the effects chain right on the synth (automation included) so I figure.. all that samples being run through it.. then do my usual in the fx chain on top of all that.

I'm wondering if this "one ups" massive (not that I would stop using it in favour of other stuff.. hell I still use FM7 even though I have fm8.. I still use reverb 1 even though I have reverb 2) but when I see the way this works in terms of layout I think of massive.