Sub-forum for discussion about the DAWs and mobile apps that you use with your MPCs
By Lampdog Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:12 pm
By Lampdog Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:43 pm
By JUKE 179r Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:15 pm
Cheers Lamp!
By Lampdog Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:41 pm
Wuddup man. Gonna try out some of these soon.
By Lampdog Sat Jun 06, 2020 3:01 pm

Bram Bos releases WOOTT multiband-compressor for iOS/AUv3
Jun 3, 20200
Bram Bos has announced the release of WOOTT, an Audio Unit plugin (AUv3 audio effect) inspired by the infamous OTT sound.

WOOTT uses a triple band dynamics algorithm with simultaneous downwards and upwards compression, and adds a dedicated limiter to each band. It slams all the loud, dominant aspects of your sound and blows up all the subtle quiet bits that were hiding below.

Inspired by the infamous OTT effect, WOOTT provides a powerful kind of special sauce. The OTT phenomenon started life as a preset for a famous multiband dynamics processor. It was quickly embraced by the EDM community for its ability to bring out subtle details in electronic sounds and amplify them to their extreme limits.

Using this plugin, synth sounds can be drastically transformed. Particularly filter movements and phasing effects can be brought to the foreground, creating very distinctive, lively wows and growls out of otherwise very normal bass and lead sounds.

WOOTT features

AUv3 audio unit effect plugin.
Universal (all iPads and iPhones supported), iOS11+.
Runs in all your favorite plugin hosts: Cubasis, AUM, Beatmaker 3, Nanostudio 2, Garageband, etc..
Multi-output (requires compatible host) for post-processing the individual bands.
Low-resource, so stack as many of them as you like – “[WO]OTT all the things!”.
Downwards *and* upwards compressors (a rare feature on conventional dynamics plugins).
Smart soft limiter per band, adapts to its own band’s specific settings.
WOOTT is available from the App Store for $3.99 USD.
By Komatos Records Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:53 pm
Lampdog wrote:
Bram Bos releases WOOTT multiband-compressor for iOS/AUv3
Jun 3, 20200
Bram Bos has announced the release of WOOTT, an Audio Unit plugin (AUv3 audio effect) inspired by the infamous OTT sound.

Bram Bos? Damn Lampdog you’re bringing back memories. Didn’t he program the Hammerhead Rhythm Station 6 track sample playback 808-style for Windows 95/98 back in the mid-late 90s? Dope. I’ll have to grab this just to support the man.
By Lampdog Wed Sep 16, 2020 1:55 am
Yeah, I used the hell outta Hammerhead back in the day.

Breathe in all that nostalgia.

:lol:

By Lampdog Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:34 pm

By inflict3 Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:11 pm
^^^^^^^ dope AF right there!!!
By Lampdog Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:40 am
....and yall might not be paying enough attention. Everytime I open it and jam out it’s heaven on a touch screen.

By NearTao Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:01 am
Andrew Huang just dropped Flip

Checking it out myself... seems pretty impressive and deep for a nine slot sampler. I think I'm more into Koala still, but the YouTube video will let you check out a good amount of the features to see if it is up your alley.
By Ocular Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:14 pm
I've been out of the loop with tablet daws for awhile now but just recently got a new iPad Air. There are so many options and they all look great. I'm just curious, what's everyone's personal favorite daw app for iPadOS?