Sub-forum for discussion about the DAWs and mobile apps that you use with your MPCs
By robby Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:08 am
Hi, pretty much what I'm trying to accomplish is: after I'm finished with with a song (meaning that I have multiple sequences that I've made into a song within the MPC software/MPC Studio.), I would like to place what I did into a DAW and play basslines with my external synthesizer on top of it. As of right now, I have a trial version of Ableton Live 9 and I wouldn't mind purchasing it if I can just get over this hump.

Here's what I'm able to do so far: I know how to open the MPC software as a plugin in Ableton and I can record clips.

As far as recording the song goes, how would I go about doing this if my song has multiple sequences. In some instances, I have some that are not the same BPM. Is there anyone who has experience working in Ableton with an MPC Studio/Ren that can possibly assist me. I am new to DAWs and I'm willing to watch/read some tutorials that anyone might would be helpful in my situation.