Sub-forum for discussion about the DAWs and mobile apps that you use with your MPCs
By Lampdog Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:26 pm
I've read in many spots it's 64bit only. Won't work with my ipad3 then.
It does look good though!

Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
Compatible with iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro, and iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular.
By Lampdog Thu Feb 18, 2016 7:31 pm
I don't care to have that big ass pro thingy.
Me having ipad3 was a mistake in the first place.
I'm not an apple fan.
By v00d00ppl Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:24 pm
You can use the sparkle controller for the app and also the CDM controller, but you will need the external power source for the CDM. I need to go to radio shack to get an ac adapter.

Its also setup for ableton link.
By Lampdog Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:50 pm
All the radio shacks around me have closed. I used to walk by it all the time and I've NEVER seen anyone in there. Used furniture shop now, lol.
By distortedtekno Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:51 pm
v00d00ppl wrote:You can use the sparkle controller for the app and also the CDM controller, but you will need the external power source for the CDM. I need to go to radio shack to get an ac adapter.

I've been thinking about finding a used SparkLe controller for cheap.
Link is awesome. There's close to 40 apps that have it already including AUM, which is also an AU host.
By v00d00ppl Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:50 pm
distortedtekno wrote:
v00d00ppl wrote:You can use the sparkle controller for the app and also the CDM controller, but you will need the external power source for the CDM. I need to go to radio shack to get an ac adapter.

I've been thinking about finding a used SparkLe controller for cheap.
Link is awesome. There's close to 40 apps that have it already including AUM, which is also an AU host.

keep trolling guitarcenter.com used section and you're bound to find one for a good deal. I've seen them go from 60-80 bucks used.
By coolderb Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:19 pm
Once I bought iSpark, I remembered seeing a SparkLE on clearance at GC for $99. Stopped by a couple of weeks ago and not only was it still there, it had been reduced to $59!

I scooped it up, registered the software and downloaded the Spark2 update for free. Man, that combo. is like having a drum machine lab on both the desktop and Ipad.

By distortedtekno Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:14 pm
Nice deal bro! I still haven't had the chance to hit up my local Guitar Center yet. But I should call them at least.

The only thing that doesn't work correctly with SparkLE from what I've read is that the drum pads don't light up correctly when they're playing. The dev for iSpark mentioned that there's nothing he can do to fix it. Arturia would have to make a firmware update for the controller. However, it's not a showstopper. So I'm still looking forward to finding a SparkLE when I can find a good deal.