Sub-forum for discussion about the DAWs and mobile apps that you use with your MPCs
By distortedtekno Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:44 pm
Been beta testing this one and it's available today at a $5 intro price throughout the month of March. If you've been looking for a Moog Voyager emulation for iOS, look no further... It's the only Voyager emulation avaiable, aside from the RE version for Reason.

Viking Synth by Blamsoft, Inc.
https://appsto.re/us/CE_Rab.i

:smoker:
By v00d00ppl Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:45 pm
Should I compare it side to side with my voyager presets? Don't mind if I do. No need to warm it up for 15 minutes.
By distortedtekno Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:28 pm
v00d00ppl wrote:Should I compare it side to side with my voyager presets? Don't mind if I do. No need to warm it up for 15 minutes.

The presets in Viking are different, I'm sure. But as far as the overall emulation, it's really good for what it is.
By v00d00ppl Wed Mar 02, 2016 12:04 am
Sounds pretty darn close to my voyager. I just miss tweaking my cosmonaut knobs. If you don't want to lug around a 50lb keyboard from one room to the other this app will do.

The voyager can get slightly more aggressive. You can always adjust the aggression so slightly in your mix. This app does the creamy voyager sound pretty well. For 5 dollars I can't complain.