Sub-forum for discussion about the DAWs and mobile apps that you use with your MPCs
By Danoc Mon Jan 06, 2020 5:07 am
UPDATE:

Some people were complaining that they couldn't get a serial # to Max 1.
:Sigh: :WTF:
All it takes is emailing them and patience. Beatskills no longer supports Max 1 but its still available. Here's how you get the serial #.
1. Sign up to Beatskills with a valid email.
2. Down load the free Max 1 and unzip the file and install.
3. Contact Beatskills via email, they will ask you for the email you signed up to them with.
4. Be connected to the internet.
5. They will send you a serial number.
6. Open up you DAW with Max 1, put in the serual and email you used and follow the instructions and you will ne done.

IMO those that have PCs will stand a better chance of keeping that program tjan those that use a Mac. Apple change to much and Beatskills don't support Max 1 anymore.

Danoc wrote:Another joint.

MAX1 FREE!!!!
This is really dope and l love the dark look on it. Its a Maximizer/Compressor.

http://www.vst4free.com/free_vst.php?pl ... X1&id=2784
By Eyalc Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:58 pm
LOL, aaaaah I got it. Well, does it have a lot of Wurlitzer sounds - absolutely. I’m sure Waves didn’t do anything unique with theirs, so I’m betting that you’d find what you need with LL4. It’s really an awesome plugin.

Yeah Keyscape is costly. And IMO, if you’re not the knob turner type, then there are much better options - LL for example. But like I said before, I know people that swear by Keyscape. I’m just not a huge fan.

Pure Synth Platinum 2 - yeah that looks nice!
By Danoc Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:46 pm
Im waiting for the guy to send over the license for LL EP4. lf it has alot of Wurlitzer sounds l should be straight.

Eyalc wrote:LOL, aaaaah I got it. Well, does it have a lot of Wurlitzer sounds - absolutely. I’m sure Waves didn’t do anything unique with theirs, so I’m betting that you’d find what you need with LL4. It’s really an awesome plugin.

Yeah Keyscape is costly. And IMO, if you’re not the knob turner type, then there are much better options - LL for example. But like I said before, I know people that swear by Keyscape. I’m just not a huge fan.

By Eyalc Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:42 am
Danoc wrote:Im waiting for the guy to send over the license for LL EP4. lf it has alot of Wurlitzer sounds l should be straight.

Eyalc wrote:LOL, aaaaah I got it. Well, does it have a lot of Wurlitzer sounds - absolutely. I’m sure Waves didn’t do anything unique with theirs, so I’m betting that you’d find what you need with LL4. It’s really an awesome plugin.

13 of them
By Danoc Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:11 am
E, oooooowwweeee, LL EP4 IS DOPE! Im so glad they support offline activation , its the easiest l have dealt with.
By Danoc Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:04 pm
LL EP4 BEAST! :worthy: AAS!

:shock: OMG "BIG AND WIDE TREMOLO" is the business. Im about to tweak the crap out of this and make the sick RnB joint!

Mark Ellis made MARK I & MARK II, as a Refill and it has some dope EP and Wurlitzers but can't match this. I have never heard nothing like this preset ever!
Man E, Thank you and Charles for the info on this.

Ima put this on phat, hit it wit sum reverb, throw sum noise up in there, chorus and go!

By Eyalc Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:29 pm
Danoc wrote:LL EP4 BEAST! :worthy: AAS!

:shock: OMG "BIG AND WIDE TREMOLO" is the business. Im about to tweak the **** out of this and make the sick RnB joint!

Mark Ellis made MARK I & MARK II, as a Refill and it has some dope EP and Wurlitzers but can't match this. I have never heard nothing like this preset ever!
Man E, Thank you and Charles for the info on this.

Ima put this on phat, hit it wit sum reverb, throw sum noise up in there, chorus and go!

Nice man! Yeah that's one of my favorite ones. If you get GM Neo-Soul Keys 2, you'll never need another EP VSTi.
By Danoc Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:27 pm
CharlesRandolph wrote:I should've posted my AFFILIATE, ROYALTY, BETA TESTER, AND CONSULTANT link. :lol: But seriously, glad it worked out.

Hush yo mouf mang! LOL :lol: I can see your name now as consultant:

"CHARLES & CHARLESRANDOLPH LLP"

:lol:
By Danoc Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:32 pm
Eyalc wrote:
Nice man! Yeah that's one of my favorite ones. If you get GM Neo-Soul Keys 2, you'll never need another EP VSTi.

Yo l gotta get GM "Pure Synth Platinum 2". Im thinking lm good with LL EP4 :-)

Electric Pianos, Rhodes and Wurlitzer joints l am good to go! :smoker: