Sub-forum for discussion about the DAWs and mobile apps that you use with your MPCs
By Danoc Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:14 pm
I will pay $49 for it. With Waves l have to do the activation crap and l don't feel like doing that.b

Plugin boutique has it for $99

CharlesRandolph wrote:
The Lounge is very very nice.
By Eyalc Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:38 pm
Danoc wrote:Yo E and Charles that Waves E200 looks so dam dope but you both said especially E that the Lounge sound better.

Im waiting for confirmation about offline activation for the lounge joint.

I don’t know about the offline installer. I know when I bought it, it was at version 1.0, and it activated with a serial number and / or code. Don’t know about now though.

And yeah I’ve been using Lounge Lizard in my music since 2003.
By Danoc Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:09 am
Did you activate it online or did you down load it, install it then put the serial number in?
Im going to write them.
Eyalc wrote:
Danoc wrote:Yo E and Charles that Waves E200 looks so dam dope but you both said especially E that the Lounge sound better.

Im waiting for confirmation about offline activation for the lounge joint.

I don’t know about the offline installer. I know when I bought it, it was at version 1.0, and it activated with a serial number and / or code. Don’t know about now though.

And yeah I’ve been using Lounge Lizard in my music since 2003.
By CharlesRandolph Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:44 am
Lounge Lizard Electric Piano (Includes 3 instruments.)
Here's the bundle: https://www.applied-acoustics.com/session-bundle/
Price: $49 limited sale.

Offline Activation:
https://www.applied-acoustics.com/support/ and scroll to the bottom.

Danoc wrote:I will pay $49 for it. With Waves l have to do the activation **** and l don't feel like doing that.b

By Eyalc Sun Dec 29, 2019 2:28 am
Yep, Charles found it.

And @danoc, I don’t recall the initial install (back in 2003), but the updates were delivered with a serial number that I entered - didn’t do anything online.

Man that bundle for $49, that’s an awesome price.
By Danoc Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:58 pm
I think that's the activation for offline. Thanks. I wrote them just now to make sure. I should receive an answer Tomorrow. If they say yes- lm getting it tomorrow!

Charles and E, which did you get the L-L - Sessions or just the L-L -EP 4? LL EP 4 is like 240 GBs l read. :shock:

Im getting the Gospel Musicians Pure Synth Platinum 2 in January. Its expansive! $199. It works on S1v4 but not Reason 11. And l can put it on my offline computer.

CharlesRandolph wrote:Lounge Lizard Electric Piano (Includes 3 instruments.)
Here's the bundle: https://www.applied-acoustics.com/session-bundle/
Price: $49 limited sale.

Offline Activation:
https://www.applied-acoustics.com/support/ and scroll to the bottom.

Danoc wrote:I will pay $49 for it. With Waves l have to do the activation **** and l don't feel like doing that.b

By CharlesRandolph Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:21 pm
I have both. LL EP 4 and LL Session. LL EP 4 has more settings.

Danoc wrote:I think that's the activation for offline. Thanks. I wrote them just now to make sure. I should receive an answer Tomorrow. If they say yes- lm getting it tomorrow!

Charles and E, which did you get the L-L - Sessions or just the L-L -EP 4? LL EP 4 is like 240 GBs l read. :shock:

Im getting the Gospel Musicians Pure Synth Platinum 2 in January. Its expansive! $199. It works on S1v4 but not Reason 11. And l can put it on my offline computer.
By Danoc Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:42 am
:mrgreen:
Ok guys l found out from a Rep they do offline activation. Its gets better lm getting the LL-SESSIONS 4, for $24 dollars, original license. :shock: :WTF: :-D . lm going to register it and do the activation process.

I will get the LL EP 4 layer next year.

By Danoc Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:36 pm
I kid you not, these joints work, and they are top notch! It's crazy!

If you don't have money get these ASAP!

reverb in S1

in Reason 11

The NOVA EQ is very dope it works like a charm also. What you see is a rep shown of me using it.
By Danoc Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:38 pm
I bought the Lounge Lizard for $24 and just down loaded it, I registered it to AAS and I got it. I'll let you know how I like it.
By Danoc Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:36 am
Yo E and Charles the Lounge Lizard session 4 is f*****bananas! OMG! Its freakin dope.
Its nice it goes to 128 voices. For $24 dollars l get 3 joints and its dope. Saved my first own tweeked preset. :-D
The easiest offline activation l have delt with. Eaves need to be this easy! I did the offline acto on my phone!

Its a dam shame lm getting excited over something else than the MPC :roll:

I am so glad l asked :worthy:

Now l just need the dope Harp VSTi. Elysium Harps is like the best l have heard but the company dont support offline activation. :-(
If you know any let me know.

Eyalc wrote:
Cool.