Sub-forum for discussion about the DAWs and mobile apps that you use with your MPCs
By Danoc Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:26 pm
Eyalc wrote:Awesome man. Glad you like it.

Don’t know about harps man. Only one I’m aware of is EastWest and Elysium.

Eastwest are ok but they don't do what Elysium do.
By Eyalc Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:57 pm
Danoc wrote:
Eyalc wrote:Awesome man. Glad you like it.

Don’t know about harps man. Only one I’m aware of is EastWest and Elysium.

Eastwest are ok but they don't do what Elysium do.

Yeah I agree. I own the EastWest stuff from Platinum Orchestra, but not Hollywood harps. Elysium - don’t have that.
By akom-studio.com Fri Jan 03, 2020 11:53 pm
Danoc wrote:For ME l don't mess with NI stuff. Nice find.

Yeah I guess no offline option with them for sure.. (which I get as a concept, my DAW was offline for years).

But I gotta say they make decent stuff - and basically once a year a similar offer. If you get it in time, it's yours forever. I just tried the 'Raum' thingy - pretty nice indeed.
By Danoc Sat Jan 04, 2020 3:58 am
akom-studio.com wrote:Yeah I guess no offline option with them for sure.. (which I get as a concept, my DAW was offline for years).

But I gotta say they make decent stuff - and basically once a year a similar offer. If you get it in time, it's yours forever. I just tried the 'Raum' thingy - pretty nice indeed.

Im glad you enjoy it. My offline issue will stay with me. Im never going to put my main computer online. Nexus 3 and the New Triton Synth vst don't support offline activation. So lm not getting any of them.

Im good on sounds though.
By Danoc Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:24 pm
Questions for Charles and Eyalc.

Does that LL-EP-4 have that Ray Charles Wurlizer setting in it? Waves say they do. I want that bad. I am going to get the LL EP 4, $87.99. Im trying to design this creamy lush sound. Its between a sine and pad sound.

Also do any of you have Chromophone 2? Looks interesting, from AAS. They have a new joint that looks interesting.

https://www.applied-acoustics.com/ultra-analog-va-3/
By Eyalc Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:58 pm
@danoc

I don't have anything by that name. Just did a browse of every Bank and Program. That doesn't mean I don't have that sound - just that it doesn't have that name.

I only have LL and Strum. I got strum for free I think. Haven't used it.
By Danoc Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:15 pm
Eyalc wrote:@danoc

I don't have anything by that name. Just did a browse of every Bank and Program. That doesn't mean I don't have that sound - just that it doesn't have that name.

Ok cool. Ima see what Charles say. Im sure LL EP4 has a Wurlizer sound.
By CharlesRandolph Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:09 am
Like Eylac said, the sound is there it's called warm wurly, simply wurly. It's a licensing situation, companies aren't suppose just can't call things Ray Charles, without paying the piper. :nod: However, if you want more Wurlitzers, get the Spectrasonics Keyscape Library.

Danoc wrote:

By Eyalc Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:35 am
Danoc wrote:

Yes, lots of wurli sounds, just not one specifically by that name. Like Charles said, I can't imagine they'd get away with it unless they paid that estate. lol

Keyscape could work too.
By Danoc Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:42 am
LOL OMG. Im not looking for an EP or Wurlitzer preset called Ray Charles lol :lol: :WTF: :lol: :lol:
You got me crying over here crying over here lol :lol:

I wanted to know did you both hear the models that he played i.e. EP or Wurlitzer.

Waves make mention of several hits made by people including Ray, from the modeling aspect they made.

CharlesRandolph wrote:Like Eylac said, the sound is there it's called warm wurly, simply wurly. It's a licensing situation, companies aren't suppose just can't call things Ray Charles, without paying the piper. :nod: However, if you want more Wurlitzers, get the Spectrasonics Keyscape Library.
By Danoc Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:48 am
Are you trying to get me to spend more MONEY? :lol: l gotta save some for my Pure Synth Platinum 2.

I just bought the LL EP-4. :)

Eyalc wrote:
Yes, lots of wurli sounds, just not one specifically by that name. Like Charles said, I can't imagine they'd get away with it unless they paid that estate. lol

Keyscape could work too.