Sub-forum for discussion about the DAWs and mobile apps that you use with your MPCs
By manji Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:14 pm
I wasn't sure if I should put this in here or MPC software, sorry if it's in the wrong forum.

I've got my mpc x hooked up to a computer with BFD3 on it, and while I really like the way it's working, I've got a few questions before I dump too much time into this, I had a few questions.

Is there any way to change out individual drums through the Drums>Next/Prev menu from the hardware? I can't assign it as is to the QLINKs, is there some sort of wrapper or macros or other program that could help me get that accomplished?

And does anyone else have experience with any other good acoustic drum programs and MPC? I'm not particularly tied to BFD yet, I'd really like to get some acoustic drums that I can customize the kits going through the hardware so I don't have to spend too much time with my mouse/keyboard/screen, if possible. I have no experience with any of this outside of Kontakts Drummer series, which is good, I'd just like something a little more aggressive.