Sub-forum for discussion about the DAWs and mobile apps that you use with your MPCs
By Ofsky Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:44 am
Hey All!

I recently was setting up my DAW template in Reaper and I managed to get my MPC Live II to control Superior Drummer 3 as a VST. However, I went back to it about a week later and it's no longer controlling anything. :Sigh: If anybody has any tips on how I can connect these guys again, that would be amazing! :worthy:

Thanks,
Justin
By v00d00ppl Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:46 am
Ofsky wrote:Hey All!

I recently was setting up my DAW template in Reaper and I managed to get my MPC Live II to control Superior Drummer 3 as a VST. However, I went back to it about a week later and it's no longer controlling anything. :Sigh: If anybody has any tips on how I can connect these guys again, that would be amazing! :worthy:

Thanks,
Justin

Justin,

Do the following.

1. Select the drum sound you want. Then on the right side of the screen there is the midi learn option. Learn the pad you want to use.
2. After you have each pad setup remember to save your work. I click on file then save current project as default project, that way when you start superior drummer you will always have that pad config regardless of your kit choice.

Peace