Sub-forum for discussion about the DAWs and mobile apps that you use with your MPCs

By DFENS Sun Mar 19, 2006 10:02 pm
bump 8)

By loozman Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:30 pm
:D It's really great to see a thread like this...props to MPC4k for his work ..I was already aware of what was happening in the world of freeware music softs..but the man took the time to share the knowledge..

To me this is the most significant apport to this whole forum..it's about music , love for it and knowin that love is free...it's like...step into a world..peeps have to make their mind and stop considering unsignificant sh*t like should I buy this or that..

We're into music..**** the system..It's essential
you know..music, soul, shit we live in.. :D :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bastards are concerned with money, musician are concerned with love..that's just how it is

By mpc4000xl Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:26 am
loozman wrote::D It's really great to see a thread like this...props to MPC4k for his work ..I was already aware of what was happening in the world of freeware music softs..but the man took the time to share the knowledge..

To me this is the most significant apport to this whole forum..it's about music , love for it and knowin that love is free...it's like...step into a world..peeps have to make their mind and stop considering unsignificant sh*t like should I buy this or that..

you know..music, soul, **** we live in.. :D :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bastards are concerned with money, musician are concerned with love..that's just how it is

WOW I NEVER SAW THAT POST THANX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH and AHHH,................BUMP :!: .. :!: .. :!: .. :!:

By Lampdog Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:37 pm
loozman wrote::D It's really great to see a thread like this...props to MPC4k for his work ..I was already aware of what was happening in the world of freeware music softs..but the man took the time to share the knowledge..

you know..music, soul, **** we live in.. :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Co-Sizzle

By Lampdog Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:15 pm
bump

By DFENS Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:55 pm
psitech wrote:Tone2 BiFilter

"BiFilter is a stereo filter effect. It uses a high precision "direct form 2" filter model with a "ripple less than 1dB". It supports linear behaviour over the whole frequency range from less than 20 Hz up to 20000 Hz and brilliant, controllable resonance."

Features:

28 FILTER TYPES:

1. Lowpass 30dB
2. Highpass 30dB
3. Bandpass 15dB
4. Notch
5. Fat lowpass octave
6. M-Shape
7. Dual Formant
8. Waldorv Lowpass
9. Fat highpass
10. Para bandpass
11. Equalizer
12. Vocals
13. Vocal A
14. Vocal U
15. Vocal E
16. Vocal I
17. Vocal O
18. Phaser
19. Low shelf
20. High shelf
21. Fat lowpass
22. Fat lowpass 7th
23. Lowpass like
24. Highpass like
25. Elliptic Lowpass
26. Elliptic Highpass
27. Peak EQ wide
28. Peak EQ tight

7 DISTORSION TYPES (anti-aliased):

1. Bypass
2. Hard clipping
3. Tube amp
4. Presence
5. Wave wrapping
6. Wave shaping
7. Bit crushing

Input mono/stereo; Output stereo.
Ray-traced GUI.

http://www.kvraudio.com/get/2062.html

Spaceman

"Spaceman is designed to make your vocals sound like they come from outer space, through a telephone, like transistor radio, etc. It has a filter section, an "OffSound" section to simulate a radio transmission unit, a noise section and an overdrive section for signal distortion."

"Spaceman was inspired by Bomb Factory's Cosmonaut Voice."

http://www.kvraudio.com/get/2083.html
___________________________________________________________________________________________

MB cRushy

"MB cRushy will crush, distort and filter your audio. It can produce a very soft tube-like overdrive to a mind ripping crushed distortion."

http://www.kvraudio.com/get/2082.html

anyone got a copy of this spaceman plugin they can upload or send me? the MB site isn't working at the mo and i need it for a track im working on over the weekend.

By Sanova Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:04 pm
cyrus wrote:My personal favorite. The best function on this one is that you can export multisamples...........so you can use your favorite plugin then create multisamples to load up in your mpc. Plus you can layer your plugins too. Basically open a plugin then go to file->export, it lets you select what notes or Chords. ITS AN AUTOMATIC EXPORT FUNCTION ON ANY VST.

Download
http://www.xlutop.com/html/downloads.html

Damn dope! if its doing what i think its doing

By Lampdog Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:20 pm
Lampdog wrote:Image

By DFENS Fri Aug 24, 2007 3:04 pm

By Upright Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:33 am
*Bump*
By mpc4000xl Thu May 29, 2008 12:38 pm
OLD AND STILL BUMP WORTHY..........

YEAH I PROMISE PART III

NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!