Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By granma Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:27 pm
Hi all!!!

I'm new to the MPC Studio Black (moving from an 2500) and I'm trying to make all the pads to "Noteon", but the parameter is not part of the global program settings.

How I can change all my pads to noteon from the Studio hardware? I guess I will have to select multiple pads? How can I do that?

Thanks!
G
By SakisX Tue Dec 08, 2020 2:27 am
From the manual p.112

You can edit one pad, multiple pads, or all pads of a drum program simultaneously while in Program Edit Mode.
To select how many pads and which pad/pads you are editing, select any parameter in Program Edit Mode except for the bottom-most eight parameters on the Flt Env tab, and then press Window. In the Edit Zones screen that appears, set the Edit Mode field:
• Current: Only the currently selected pad can be edited.
• Multiple: All selected pads can be edited simultaneously.
• All: All pads can be edited simultaneously.
Tip: You can immediately select or deselect multiple pads while on any tab in Program Edit Mode (regardless of the current Edit Mode setting). To do this, press Shift and each desired pad. Edit Mode will automatically change to the corresponding setting.