Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By JAH Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:39 pm
jpeg wrote: maschine software looks nicer, but the mpc-ren got better mixer in the software.

NI Maschine

Akai MPC Ren
By Lampdog Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:46 pm
brucker wrote:
Lampdog wrote:Maybe I can have my wife translate that and type it back into a post we can understand, lol. Nah, you kids enjoy them there kata's. :lol: :lol:

i wouldnt bother, same shit different language :roll:

ur right, I didn't bother :lol: :lol: :lol:

At a quick glance I could figure out exactly what I was looking at on Ren.
Not so much on the NI screen, it has a slight cluttered look to it.
By drukqs2369 Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:52 pm
if i didn't already have the maschine id prob get it

i actually like the look of the mpc software but i guess the intergration with all the NI shit thru maschine is better

MC REN
By JAH Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:14 pm
drukqs2369 wrote:if i didn't already have the maschine id prob get it

i actually like the look of the mpc software but i guess the intergration with all the NI **** thru maschine is better

MC REN

Akai Pro wrote:- Record each track as an MPC drum program, Keygroup program or VST plug-in
- Instant mapping and real-time adjustment of VST plug-ins

NI's libraries are all VST instruments that already integrates well with all DAWs on the market. Based upon what Akai has advertised, I suspect there will be very little difference. As an MPC user, I would want it to be able to quickly assign VST instruments to a track and pull up their available programs/presets from the hardware just as you can with MPC drum and keygroup programs.
By JVC Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:24 pm
JAH wrote:AKAI Professional公式Webサイトで、MPC Renaissanceが公開されました。これまでのMPCシリーズと一線を画すこのMPC Renaissanceは、多くの人が慣れ親しんだ16個のパッドと、16個のQ-Linkツマミが並んだMPCらしいルックスにオーディオI/Oを搭載した「コントローラー部」と、パソコンにインストールして使うサンプリング&シーケンサーソフト「MPC Software」とがセットになったハイブリッド仕様になっています。

MPC Renaissanceは本格的なトラックメイキングやライブプレイができるのはもちろんのこと、面白い機能として往年の名機とされるMPC60、MPC3000のサウンドをシミュレートできるVintage Modeも搭載。パソコンを使った最新の制作環境でビンテージMPCのサウンドが楽しめるというのはMPCマニアもニヤっとする嬉しい機能です。

AKAI Professional公式WebサイトでMPC Renaissanceの動画が公開されていますが、1月19日から開催される2012NAMMでは実機が公開されるのではないかという噂も耳に入っていますので、Rock oNスタッフがリアルなレポートをお届けできるかもしれません。楽しみにして待つことにしましょう。
AKAI Professional MPC Renaissance
http://www.akaiprompc.com/

This is nothing more than press release in Japanese. No new information in the copy. It must have been copied from Rock On Magazine's website in Japan.