Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By BlitZ Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:28 pm
It's like they combed these forums and actually paid attention and follow through...does anyone know if it can be used alone of does it have to be attached to the comp? I'm asking because I have only seen the video so far.
By b.read Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:30 pm
US!? **** about Akai?? You must have us mistaken... :?

Nahhhhhh :lol: bring on the bitchfest :D
By JAH Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:46 pm
BlitZ wrote:It's like they combed these forums and actually paid attention and follow through...does anyone know if it can be used alone of does it have to be attached to the comp? I'm asking because I have only seen the video so far.

To be used with the MPC software.....
By shyftexhales Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:52 pm
JAH wrote:
BlitZ wrote:It's like they combed these forums and actually paid attention and follow through...does anyone know if it can be used alone of does it have to be attached to the comp? I'm asking because I have only seen the video so far.

To be used with the MPC software.....

epic akai fail!!! in 10 years we will see bathtubs who can only run with software.. noob world
By Mistamixx Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:06 pm
I have to admit, im drooling! but i wish it was a true hardware production center/sampler that could run with, or without the software. I can see that coming in the future! Can't wait for the release date, full feature list, and most inportantly the price! :D :P :twisted: 8)
By b.read Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:17 pm
scoobylol wrote:I hope this doesn't result in a huge influx of lazy noobingtons.

DUZ ANYONE KNO WHERE I CAN GET SOUNDS 4 MY RENNY? PLEASE RESPOND QUICK THANKS.

What product could be released where people wouldn't do that shit? :lol:
By scoobylol Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:22 pm
Haha apparently not even the emergence of google and Loopmasters protect people from their own laziness. It's ok Lamp will have to step up his shepherding skills though, you just know we're going to get the above and also:

DUZ ANYONE KNO HOW TO SYNC A RENNY TO MY COMPUTER?

JUST BOUGHT AN MPD AND A RENNY, CANT GET NO SOUNDS? ANY IDEAS?

WHAT COMPRESSION SHOULD I USE FOR J DILLA SNARE ON MY RENNY?

HOW DO I GET THAT RAW SOUND ON MY RENNIE?

WHERE CAN I GET THAT BLING FOR MY RENNIE?

By gertie Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:24 pm
heres a good one scoob.....when me bro was a kid.....he always thought people called tommy were dumb and could not speak lol....ala the tv add - if tummies could talk theyd ask for rennie
By Coz Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:24 pm
padlock wrote:makes me wonder what the data wheel is like...
did they finally improve it?

Anything would be an improvement on the one they used for the 2500/5000! :lol: