Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By DJ Hellfire Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:25 pm
MPCRENAISSANCE wrote:Akai never came late to this market.

Native just came to early!!!!

To many imitations have copied the MPC format.

The RENAISSANCE

I WANT MINE NOW!

JamesJeffery wrote:
goldslum wrote:look at that user's posts and please enjoy a good laugh.... that is the saddest attempt at a company desperately trying to convince the public that its relevant. i can not wait for this thing to get real reviews from real people.... i cant even believe the history we are watching take place. that is... NUKAI is history.

Ha! I agree. I wouldn't be surprised if there were more of these robots around here.

I doubt he works for Akai. Probably just someone we know **** around. I doubt (at least I HOPE), that Akai wouldn't employ someone that doesn't even know proper word conjugation and grammer! :lol:
By emptysea Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:05 am
goldslum wrote:that is the saddest attempt at a company desperately trying to convince the public that its relevant. i can not wait for this thing to get real reviews from real people.... i cant even believe the history we are watching take place. that is... NUKAI is history.

Well, standalone hardware MPC seems to be history but I think Nukai will continue to survive as a business dishing out ipod controllers. McFly will probably do well if it's priced right.
By optik415 Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:34 am
U KNOW WHAT! Akai said its been developing this new series for years which could possibly mean akai had this idea first.Maybe they were gonna drop sumthin earlier but saw maschine come out.Akai coulda been smart and watch NI do there thing on maschine and at the same time makin there product that much better behind the scenes.
By psr Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:15 am
Maschine is clearing an MPC inspired piece. It was all over their initial ads and the updates ... in updates they even introduced all of the mpc features that mpc users missed from using mpc's previously... just saying... still competition between manufactures is good for the consumers because they have to 1 up each other with every iteration. good stuff.