Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By JAH Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:13 pm
I like black too. But I like finger print-proof finishes. The finishes on the most recent MPCs retain finger prints too easily. Its been awhile since I have an MPC 3000LE but I don't recall it retaining alot of finger prints. I have an old 2000XL...not a finger print on it (minus the LCD).

Also....the MPC 3000LE wins the sexist MPC contest for me. I wish this model can be re-released...but with more powerful CPU, more memory, updated storage, and a modern OS. The OS doesn't have to have too many features. The OS of the Akai OS of the MPC 2500 would be fine.
By Retrofreak Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:50 pm
JAH wrote:I like black too. But I like finger print-proof finishes. The finishes on the most recent MPCs retain finger prints too easily. Its been awhile since I have an MPC 3000LE but I don't recall it retaining alot of finger prints. I have an old 2000XL...not a finger print on it (minus the LCD).

Also....the MPC 3000LE wins the sexist MPC contest for me. I wish this model can be re-released...but with more powerful CPU, more memory, updated storage, and a modern OS. The OS doesn't have to have too many features. The OS of the Akai OS of the MPC 2500 would be fine.

^^^Agree 100%

My MPC 3000LE is my favourite and i'll never let her go......never...NEVER!!
By lordrockwell Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:42 pm
JAH wrote:MPCs have never been pretty..............

....but they are sexy as hell if know what I mean. A toast to the past and future

Like the song said "God Loves Ugly"!..

...it does mention his his stance pink LEDs though :wink:
By labcoats Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:22 pm
I really like how it looks. I am surprised by the amount of people who dont like its look. I'm like, what's not to like. But art is in the eye of the beholder I guess.
By DJ Hellfire Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:08 pm
labcoats wrote:I really like how it looks. I am surprised by the amount of people who dont like its look. I'm like, what's not to like. But art is in the eye of the beholder I guess.

I just don't like the color scheme basically. The actual physical design is cool!
By rookie Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:54 pm
Lampdog wrote:Besides, people can always get them custom painted.

yeah forats licking his chops :P
By mr_debauch Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:02 pm
DJ Hellfire wrote:
labcoats wrote:I really like how it looks. I am surprised by the amount of people who dont like its look. I'm like, what's not to like. But art is in the eye of the beholder I guess.

I just don't like the color scheme basically. The actual physical design is cool!

I think maybe like... a few less knobs but the inclusion of a few faders would have been dope... cause it is nice being able to turn up a few parameters at once.