Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By JAH Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:11 pm
http://btmkrs.com/

For all the guys that love to throw around Just Blaze's name. But truth be told...I am more interested in Arabmusik's feedback. He is simply incredible.....
By JamesJeffery Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:43 pm
I'd be more interested to see what Damu The Fudgemunk, Marley Marl, Eric B and Rakim thought of it. Or from other legends who are not paid by Akai to give a good word on it.

Jaisu and Alchemist's opinions would be good to see. I can't see them biting it if I'm honest. I've yet to see Jaisu and Damu using a computer full stop.
By sally Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:13 pm
JAH wrote: But truth be told...I am more interested in Arabmusik's feedback. He is simply incredible.....

ArKyve-31 wrote:why? all araab does is finger drum really well,

Well?
Araab only combine mutes / simults, but not as spectacular as appears to be.

akai :!:
not sure 100% of the product to offer?
still need to araab behind of the product to sell?

DON´T CONTACT ME PLEASE!!

PEACE.
By AntonPD Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:14 pm
Explicit- wrote:Just Blaze would shit so bad on this machine for a review.

Remember what he said about the crappy 5k. :lol:

man that was lovely
but this mpc renaissance.. why the **** dont they give more details? they dont know yet? wtf
By Explicit- Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:29 pm
AntonPD wrote:
Explicit- wrote:Just Blaze would shit so bad on this machine for a review.

Remember what he said about the crappy 5k. :lol:

man that was lovely
but this mpc renaissance.. why the **** dont they give more details? they dont know yet? wtf

Vaporware.

They riding that Beat Kangz lane now days.
By JAH Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:18 am
ArKyve-31 wrote:why? all araab does is finger drum really well, his take on features and os would not carry weight with me,

He is an actual MPC user. I really enjoy the videos he has up on You Tube. He is a beast at finger drumming.
By MPCWeapon1 Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:56 am
JAH wrote:
ArKyve-31 wrote:why? all araab does is finger drum really well, his take on features and os would not carry weight with me,

He is an actual MPC user. I really enjoy the videos he has up on You Tube. He is a beast at finger drumming.

Yeah but he ain't no beast when it comes to making beats though. His beats are garbage.
By JAH Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:01 am
MPCWeapon1 wrote:
JAH wrote:

Yeah but he ain't no beast when it comes to making beats though. His beats are garbage.

I have only heard things from him I liked. Even if I disliked something he did...its not relevant because it is not stopping him from doing his thing and being a beast on his MPC.
By JAH Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:23 am
mr_debauch wrote:where were you in the 10 million other araab beats threads... oh right, the ren video didn't drop yet. :lol:

just buggin ya man!

I don't participate in those types of threads. Never read any of them. Not interested in reading more "hate" threads.
By mr_debauch Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:30 am
JAH wrote:
mr_debauch wrote:where were you in the 10 million other araab beats threads... oh right, the ren video didn't drop yet. :lol:

just buggin ya man!

I don't participate in those types of threads. Never read any of them. Not interested in reading more "hate" threads.

they weren't though really... some where, but most were talking about interviews with the dude talking about the mpc 2500 and other gear.. workflow, what his goals were in hip hop etc..
By JAH Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:35 am
mr_debauch wrote:
they weren't though really... some where, but most were talking about interviews with the dude talking about the mpc 2500 and other gear.. workflow, what his goals were in hip hop etc..

I'll hit up You Tube for more interviews for sure......and pass on the 10 million threads here. :)
By mr_debauch Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:41 am
JAH wrote:
mr_debauch wrote:

I'll hit up You Tube for more interviews for sure......and pass on the 10 million threads here. :)

yeah why not..

but hey.. one thing I know you will feel is this one thread (it's a guy performing a track 100% live using two mpc 2500 machines...) I think people around here missed this thread.. and it's one of my favourite 100% live vids I have seen over the past few months.

http://www.mpc-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=150750