Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By JamesJeffery Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:55 am
I've posted this under Renaissance because I feel it's relevant seen as this is where JAH is doing all his posting.

So, JAH. What is the deal here? We would all like to know do you work for Akai or are you affiliated?

First of all you have been trolling every large forum since the release of the Renaissance holding the Akai flag nice and high. You've been booed of multiple forums with a lot of haters because of your lack off respect for other peoples opinions.

You was a tester for the 5000. So, don't deny you're not in some way affiliated.

You're a fully grown man. I seen your posts on forums about how your 16 year old daughter is making better beats than most the cats on the web. Don't you have a job to do rather than sit online all day holding the Akai flag.

Here you clearly knew about the new MPC launch before ANYONE. Because there was no mention of it when you posted this:

Have no fear. In just over a month, I will remind you of this thread.

In response to this:

JAHROME wrote:
If you can't add nothing meaningful to the thread why be here?

Lol. Mr Kettle meet Mr Pot! :P

Anyway hardware wise I'm far more excited about the DSI Tempest than any new MPC style product.

On the 14-12-2011, 12:18 ... see here http://www.native-instruments.com/forum ... post970373

Explain that? The way you put your response was more than just following a rumour. At the time of writing this nobody knew if it was true and the thread was talking about Abelton and Akai no word of MPC, but you said in just over a month you'll remind the poster of the thread. You indicate that you know in a month something big with Akai WILL happen.

You also said in multiple posts the Maschine is crap. Yet I can quote a number of posts from the NI forums where you've said the opposite?!?!?!?! What the **** is going on here then?!?!

You love it so much you even wanted to customize the Maschine! http://www.native-instruments.com/forum ... post955910

You seem to have some mental issue mate. Something in your head isn't firing correctly. You're a hypocrite and it's seen across multiple posts on many forums.

What I want to know is what you're playing at. You seem to have purposely missed a response to the threads in the previous posts.

By Jamon Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:27 am
Does it matter? Even if he is paid by Akai, or has mental issues, or whatever other accusations, where's the harm? It's a public forum and people are just sharing their side. You're not being asked to trust anyone with anything important, and most posts here contain some false info. Who knows, maybe they're all AI bots hired by Akai to generate buzz.

I don't put much trust in the validity of independent research on here. Armed with a web search engine people did the same kind of thing to me, and came up with accusations that I was a rapist who was pretending to support opening the MPC source code in order to steal everyone's money and sell email addys to spammers and other stuff I forget.

Why call him out personally and talk about his daughter and post his pic? I read his posts too, and he was just talking MPC. Doesn't seem to warrant a witch-hunt and public lynching. Even if some of your accusations are correct, does it matter and is this the best way to address it? Maybe PM him if you've got concerns and give him a chance to respond.
By JamesJeffery Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:33 am
Because if he's working for Akai every one of his post are bias and Akai are playing some dirty game. I care not for him personally. We're entitled to ask. If he's playing some dirty game with Akai let's save people the time and effort they waste posting replies to his bias one sided threads.
By Jamon Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:47 am
Nah bro, you're in a conflict, and rationalizing why you're quick to drop bombs when you get them. His daughter and mental health and picture and age and whatever else are not relevant.

Besides, this is how it works now, the WWW is still kind of a wild wild web. All businesses should be expected to be playing dirty. It somehow became legit, and I don't doubt Akai could've hired people to infiltrate social media.

It's on us to think, and not accept everything as presented. Even if Akai is not involved, you all could be idiotic pychopathic liars. We need to stay alert, with everything. Even if you know and trust me, my account could be hacked.

You can call him out as Akai affiliated, but the rest seems more like personal attack.
By JamesJeffery Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:56 am
Jamon wrote:Nah bro, you're in a conflict, and rationalizing why you're quick to drop bombs when you get them. His daughter and mental health and picture and age and whatever else are not relevant.

Besides, this is how it works now, the WWW is still kind of a wild wild web. All businesses should be expected to be playing dirty. It somehow became legit, and I don't doubt Akai could've hired people to infiltrate social media.

It's on us to think, and not accept everything as presented. Even if Akai is not involved, you all could be idiotic pychopathic liars. We need to stay alert, with everything. Even if you know and trust me, my account could be hacked.

You can call him out as Akai affiliated, but the rest seems more like personal attack.

Nah mate, you're wrong. The reason why I mentioned his daughter is to outline he has a family, he's not a kid. Which kinda begs to ask the question if you have a family, how can you afford to sit online all day talking about the new MPC. Hence why I dropped it.

As for the picture, I didn't post it. Someone else did. I just copied from another thread here to show that he was a tester for the MPC 5000.

If Akai are playing dirty by using people to infiltrate forums then shouldn't people be aware they are doing this? Of course they should. This is an Akai forum.

Jah has a few options:

1. Ignore this
2. Attack me for asking
3. Answer the question

But even if he answers the question he'd need to answer carefully because I've got a few cards up the sleeve if he answers with a response I think he will. The power of Google is great. But I've left some bits out because I have a feeling he may post something generic. Lets see.

It's about exposing corrupt companies that deceive customers. That's all. If JAH is a player, he knows the rules.
By Jamon Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:01 am
:P Okay, I tried. Have fun playing.
By MeSoHordey Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:30 am
I'd certainly like to know whether he's working for Akai. It won't affect my opinion of him, since he's lost all credibility. I just want to know.
By Lampdog Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:36 am
JamesJeffery wrote:If JAH is a player, he knows the rules.

If someone were to be a legit player don't you think it would behoove them to not give up certain info? You just answered that yourself.

..and I agree with Jamon your on a witch hunt dude. Attack him and mention him, not his fam or anything else. In the essence of unwritten street rules for rap battle dude, attack him and not anything else. No matter how you attempt to justify it, witch hunt. Just let the dude live geez. Ok so he got called out on other forums. And you doing it here means what, your part of a ravenous interweb pack??! He and everyone here has a right to post his/her public "opinion". I'd be saying the SAME thing if I saw so many people coming at you sideways. I've read several posts of people hating on him and it's most of the time unwarranted and reeks of haterade which I myself don't drink. I'm not here acting on any individuals behalf but on public forum behalf. You also have the right to say what you want, but I ask that you realize when you are biased and unfair. Put feelings aside and be fair is what I'm saying/alluding to.
By MeSoHordey Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:38 am
Lampdog wrote:
JamesJeffery wrote:If JAH is a player, he knows the rules.

If someone were to be a legit player don't you think it would behoove them to not give up certain info? You just answered that yourself.

..and I agree with Jamon your on a witch hunt dude. Attack him and mention him, not his fam or anything else. In the essence of unwritten street rules for rap battle dude, attack him and not anything else. No matter how you attempt to justify it, witch hunt. Just let the dude live geez. Ok so he got called out on other forums. And you doing it here means what, your part of a ravenous interweb pack??! He and everyone here has a right to post his/her public "opinion". I'd be saying the SAME thing if I saw so many people coming at you sideways. I've read several posts of people hating on him and it's most of the time unwarranted and reeks of haterade which I myself don't drink. I'm not here acting on any individuals behalf but on public forum behalf. You also have the right to say what you want, but I ask that you realize when you are biased and unfair. Put feelings aside and be fair is what I'm saying/alluding to.

I respect your opinion Lamp. Are you saying it doesn't matter if he works for Akai?
By Lampdog Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:59 am
I respect your opinion too, of course, I'll have it no other way.

Does it matter who he works for, does it? I mean really, what would it affect in your normal lifestyle, I'm guessing nothing, it hurts nothing in mine. It's just that some people here as of late seem to have trouble with a grip on reality and let their opinions drive them into wreckless abandonment. All I'm saying is let dude live and go on about your business. It seems so hard for people to just let it go is what I'm saying. And me, I usually don't get into debates or lil e-altercations or whatever anyone wants to call them, but dang, it's ridiculous lately.

Oh and I've mentioned it before, AND even Jah has mentioned it as well. There is a FOE button where you don't even see the FOE'd persons post at all (unless someone quotes them then you see the quote, a quirk in software which I hate by the way) there is. Why is it so hard for people to just FOE someone? That is real option.
By Explicit- Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:45 am
JAH...

So could I send you a list of features I would like to see on this new machine and then you can send them up to Akai???