Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By JAH Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:06 pm
b.read wrote:
JAH wrote:
labcoats wrote:Can you back up what your saying with any links, proof of what your saying.

It never ends in ths forum. lol

anything wrong with that?

I could post that it will drop next week and someone looking forward to the damn thing will ask me for a link...lighten up man. :?

I would think you wouldn't want someone to intentionally lie to you to serve some weird obsession...weirder than my obsession with MPCs (hey...are we on an MPC site? I forget sometimes).

Akai has yet to announce the MPC Ren's feature set/specs, MSRP, and its shipping date. All that information will be made public during Namm like it is every year. If it was dropping next week, I would know and mine would me on preorder already...like every MPC that is released.

MPCs are like Jordans for me. :lol:
By b.read Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:14 pm
JAH wrote:I would think you wouldn't want someone to intentionally lie to you to serve some weird obsession...weirder than my obsession with MPCs (hey...are we on an MPC site? I forget sometimes).

:!: You just strengthened my point quite well with that'n... :lol: It's the damn internet...people post BS all the time.

JAH wrote:
Akai has yet to announce the MPC Ren's feature set/specs, MSRP, and its shipping date. All that information will be made public during Namm like it is every year. If it was dropping next week, I would know and mine would me on preorder already...like every MPC that is released.

Exactly...yet when someone asks for a link, you replied:

JAH wrote:
labcoats wrote:Can you back up what your saying with any links, proof of what your saying.

It never ends in ths forum. lol

Why is that so odd that someone would ask for documentation of something that hasn't been released yet. It baffled you that someone who's not jumping up and down for this new mpc would question some random bit of info posted on the interwebz?

JAH wrote:

MPCs are like Jordans for me. :lol:

This explains a lot... :lol:
By JAH Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:29 pm
I have no idea what you are really talking about. Some joker posted misinformation. He was asked to post a link to his source. I responded that it never ends in this forum. Its like people are feeling...."damn...new MPC. That means I will become irrelevant and won't be cool in the forum anymore. Can't let that happen...hate...hate...hate...hate...hate." :P Lighten up indeed.
By MeSoHordey Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:46 pm
JAH wrote:Its like people are feeling...."damn...new MPC. That means I will become irrelevant and won't be cool in the forum anymore. Can't let that happen...hate...hate...hate...hate...hate." :P Lighten up indeed.

It's actually nothing like that.
By b.read Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:15 pm
JAH wrote:I have no idea what you are really talking about. Some joker posted misinformation. He was asked to post a link to his source. I responded that it never ends in this forum. Its like people are feeling...."damn...new MPC. That means I will become irrelevant and won't be cool in the forum anymore. Can't let that happen...hate...hate...hate...hate...hate." :P Lighten up indeed.

Geez louise... :roll: What "hate" are you talking about? I'm assuming you mean when labcoat asked for a link...a link that would help shed some light on some OBVIOUS misinformation (even as you put it) and he's "hating"?

Tutor asked for a link also, is he a "hater" too? Come on man, get a damn grip. :?

" I responded that it never ends in this forum. "

What never ends? :?:
By JAH Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:11 pm
I wasn't talking about the link. I was talking about the misinformation about a release date.
By b.read Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:13 pm
JAH wrote:I wasn't talking about the link. I was talking about the misinformation about a release date.

Ok. I'm sure you can understand the confusion as you quoted labcoats instead of masada's initial post.
By optik415 Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:33 pm
EVERYONE SHUT THERE MOUTH AND WAIT TILL THE 19TH LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.ALL YOUR ?'INS WILL BE ANSWERED THEN.
By b.read Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:35 pm
optik415 wrote:EVERYONE SHUT THERE MOUTH AND WAIT TILL THE 19TH LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.ALL YOUR ?'INS WILL BE ANSWERED THEN.

You're actually speaking your posts outloud? :?:

:lol:
By stan steez Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:55 pm
eldorado wrote:
MPC-Tutor wrote:What's the source for this? Can't believe the marketing hype would start now unless the product was pretty much finalised - otherwise it gives the competition a chance to retaliate before the Ren is even released.

Exactly! This could be other companies like NI starting net rumors. If somebody was on the fence about buying either machines and wanted something right now and couldn't wait this might help sell more maschines

I smelll conspiracy theory :O)
By JAH Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:58 am
masada2502 wrote:Beta testers have reported bugs too plentiful to release eariler than August .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysifmlhL8l8

For flagship music production products...they typically hit the market anywhere from 3 to 6 months after Namm...or 2-3 years :lol: Past MPCs usually arrive during the Summer months. Based upon this, I hoping for late July.

Last year at Namm, Korg Kronos was the premiere product. I was among the first on the planet to get one....serial # 30. I got it in late May.

Can't wait for this new MPC. :shock: