Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By Lampdog Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:25 pm
mp3 wrote:
emptysea wrote:what Akai has done is making a controller with a typical layout of hardware MPCs and tacked on a whole new computer software that no MPCs were designed to control.

You're making a pretty big leap of logic there.
emptysea wrote:And the fact that they're controllig the software with the mouse in the MPC Studio video doesn't help either.

That fact says nothing definite.

@ mp3, +1.

@ empty, trying not jump into this argument but those are some (I wanna say dumb but I won't) hefty conclusions to jump to. New software was made for the new mpc to control obviously, cmon man really, you do not know this? If the old mpc's control some of it well that's good too, but we don't know the details of that or if it exists at all just yet.

Going off of a video, really, is that the best slander you can come up with? Like a video can absolutely show everything a unit is designed to do, again (my best scoob impression), "cmon mate, what the fuk are you on about?" jk :lol: :lol:
So hardcore against a mfkn peice of gear man really, man, really, smmfh @ yall going this hard about it. Trying to prove each other wrong/right/slip of the tongue/play on words/tech specs from a video?!?! Could you beam back down to realness and quit disturbing the vibe of the forum please, both of ya. Jah has brought good and bad points into the mix as well, but others just refuse to see any good in anything else. Rant over. Sorry, it had to be said.
By Lampdog Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:34 pm