Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By 64padzzx3 Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:49 pm
JAH wrote:It's part of my fiscal year budget. I keep 3 stacks for a new MPC. $1500 is a reasonable price. I'll have an extra $1500 for something else. Make it a $1K....I can get a Mac Pro too. Im old skool. I just feel that professional tools shouldn't be priced for all consumers to afford. But I understand its business and the economy is down.

Ok,you gotta look at it this way..........man.where were you before you were a "professional"?
IMO big ups to that kid between the age of 10 to 20 who probably never even seen the inside of a "professional" studio the one who just heard his or her favorite artist on CD or Mp3 and said man that's what I want to do.big ups to that same kid who finally (by some magical feat) gets his or her hands
on some "professional" gear and makes it soar above and beyond a "professional" level
Big ups to them IMO. There is no walking before crawling.
By JAH Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:57 pm
mr_debauch wrote:
man what ever...

You guys joke all day every day...and can't see when I give a tounge-n-cheek response. I said I want the price to be high just because guys in the thread said they wouldn't buy it at high prices or for any reason.

This is a wooooosaaaa moment. :P

Mac Book Pro, MPC Studio, Apogee One, mic, and headphones....portable system for under $2K.