Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By Coz Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:10 pm
I'd pretend to be amazed if there was a free Ren on the table as well. I don't buy the overenthusiastic responses one bit.
By MoreBuck$ Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:19 pm
They are all sucking AKAIs dick.

I bet when that Akai rep left the studio, his dick had been sucked so hard, only a bleeding stump was left.

WHAT A BUNCH OF CNUTS
By MoreBuck$ Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:21 pm
5:44, he's talking about a fat cock thats in his hand :lol:
By b.read Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:26 pm
psr wrote:whewwww. mpc forums is like Fight Club :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dude! First rule of mpc-forums is you do NOT talk about MPC-FORUMS! :?

:lol:

But really...I haven't watched the whole 7 minutes circle jerk...the first guys "WOW!" was enough for me to know the deal here. :lol:
By thx Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:31 pm
interesting...

seems that the ren got a built-in audio card with phono in, phantom power, line/mic selector
By psr Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:47 pm
thx wrote:interesting...

seems that the ren got a built-in audio card with phono in, phantom power, line/mic selector

yes sir it does. Maschine aint got that (at least not until machine 2 comes out so they say)

the top casing looks metal to me too
By mikolo Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:50 pm
Is it odd that you dont see them in the same shot as the mpc ren in the entire video?

theres on moment where some one reaches out and triggers some samples but the close ups are from the first video...
did they even have an actual unit there?! :lol:
By b.read Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:53 pm
Or were all the comments intended for the ren in particular, or kept vague so they could be plugged it into a Studio or Fly video? :?:
By MoreBuck$ Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:54 pm
I'd be suprised if that AKAI rep was ever able to use his anus again after those guys teamed up and destroyed it!!!
By b.read Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:56 pm
Ew...grody. :?

:lol:
By psr Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:00 pm
The twitter or was the FB akai page mentioned that there were some "other <akai> goodies" there in the studio with these guys too.
By mikolo Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:07 pm
psr wrote:The twitter or was the FB akai page mentioned that there were some "other <akai> goodies" there in the studio with these guys too.

yeah...some photographs of the new models and a couple of old models to actually look like they were playing or looking at something! :lol: