Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By labcoats Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:46 pm
Now b.read,
your usually the voice of calm and consideration around here and there you are ready to splash out on new stuff like son of jah 8)

Actually I have a keen eye on that wee beasty my self. Seems damn fine for the price..
By JAH Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:52 pm
labcoats wrote:Now b.read,
your usually the voice of calm and consideration around here and there you are ready to splash out on new stuff like son of jah 8)

Actually I have a keen eye on that wee beasty my self. Seems damn fine for the price..

You are just as excited to get your hands on this new product...that is a fact. Otherwise, you wouldn't spend so much time talking about it.
By b.read Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:00 am
labcoats wrote:Now b.read,

Hellllllllllll yeah I'm excited about the minibrute! Calm and consideration be damned! :lol: I'm ready to "splash out" on this because I've actually been looking for a new synth...just 'cause I'm not ready to preorder a Ren doesn't mean I don't like new shit! 8)

but really though, the brute looks awesome, has features I want and the price is on the money...what's not to like for those that are in the market for a small synth with a big sound? :D