Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By JAH Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:23 am
You mean...everyone across the internet/world are officially following Akai. :lol: In spite of everything you wrote, we are here talking about Akai and not those other competitors. :P
By moyphee Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:25 am
You mean...everyone across the internet/world are officially following Akai. :lol: In spite of everything you wrote, we are here talking about Akai and not those other competitors. :P

:roll: You are free to flee.
By JAH Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:38 am
I am home talking about my favorite company and the products I love so very very much. You are welcome to stay and live vicariously through me. Lol
By gertie Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:19 pm
it all makes sense now...

JAH wrote:You mean...everyone across the internet/world are officially following Akai. :lol: In spite of everything you wrote, we are here talking about Akai and not those other competitors. :P
By scoobylol Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:28 pm
JAH wrote:@Retrofreak
I like Emu's sound modules. I tried their samplers but the user interface killed it for me. Akai always have a more intuitive interface.

Jah did you ever try any of the Ultra samplers? The EOS is second to none, although they don't quite have the sound of the pre-Ultra series.
By JAH Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:45 pm
scoobylol wrote:
JAH wrote:@Retrofreak
I like Emu's sound modules. I tried their samplers but the user interface killed it for me. Akai always have a more intuitive interface.

Jah did you ever try any of the Ultra samplers? The EOS is second to none, although they don't quite have the sound of the pre-Ultra series.

I was in Japan. They were charging too much for those samplers back in the day.
By moyphee Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:48 pm
JAH wrote:I am home talking about my favorite company and the products I love so very very much. You are welcome to stay and live vicariously through me. Lol

Just respond to the issues as stated. Man up and let's have grown up exchange. Later for the juvenile levity.

My post is on page 11 and you know what it says.
By Retrofreak Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:39 pm
Akai were the most ubiquitous, but for sound and features for me it was:

Emu Ultra>>>>Roland 700 Series/ASR10>>Akai S-Series
By JAH Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:55 pm
Retrofreak wrote:Akai were the most ubiquitous, but for sound and features for me it was:

Emu Ultra>>>>Roland 700 Series/ASR10>>Akai S-Series

My first samplers were the S01, MPC 2000, and S2000. At that time, I had a VS series recorder than a Yamaha 8 Track MD recorder...That was all I ever needed. When I moved from Northern Japan to Tokyo, my eyes were opened by all the tools that were available. But I pretty much always stuck with Akai. I did have an ASR-10 but sold it because I also had a Triton Studio which was more user friendly. I also had an MV-8000 w/VGA expansion which I liked for sampling/sample editing but hated for everything else.

Today...I still keep at least 1 MPC and a keyboard workstation as my main tools. My Kronos just came back from Korg today so I am happy about that.
By JAH Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:48 pm
Once upon a time, I was the biggest (only) MPC re-seller on eBay:

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... llFeedback

If you look through my feedback, you will see lot of familar products. I use to hustle on Sonic State as well. I sold over 100 MPCs (both new and second hand)...

"I'm not a businessman....I'm a business.....man." Shawn "Hov" Carter

*Love the forum's foe feature.... :lol:
Last edited by JAH on Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By moyphee Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:04 pm
Again , you never owned the MV. That link doesn't suggest that you even sold one.

Why can't you just have an exchange based on issues and not try to turn it into a pro-Akai marketing cry. It ain't necessary bruh.