Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By W. Steele Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:59 am
I know the newer guys don't notice but it seems w/ the introduction of the Ren a lot of OG's have been poppin' up .

This is a good thing .
By groovechambers Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:28 am
I'm one of them, Lol... Haven't been on this forum in about 6 years. All of these new MPC's brought me back.
By MeSoHordey Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:40 am
groovechambers wrote:I'm one of them, Lol... Haven't been on this forum in about 6 years. All of these new MPC's brought me back.

Curious what you think of them...
By groovechambers Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:21 am
This is exactly what i've been praying for, lol. I've been making beats in protools 10 using Maschine as a plug in. I try to love it, but i just don't. Nothing's been able to emulate the feel i had when using my 4000, even though it's been 6 years since i last used it. The software looks real promising, and as long as note repeat, and 16 levels of pitch is working, I'm good!
By groovechambers Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:36 am
Me too. I've gone from using the mpc 2000. To the Mpc 2000XL. To the Mpc 4000. To the Mpc 4000 with Logic as a sound module. To ditching the Mpc and staying 100% in Logic (beats, vocals, mixing, everything). To using Logic with Maschine as a plug in. To using Pro Tools 9 with Maschine as a plug in. To Pro Tools 10 with Maschine as a plug in. All the while, just waiting to be able to stay 100% in Pro Tools (beats, tracking, mixing, mastering) while using a virtual MPC. I waited a long time for this moment! I just hope everything works right out the box.
By KWANTIZE Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:39 am
dam i hope akai dont let me down .. im still ot 100 % sure i want this
By ceasi Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:49 am
That bought me back to the forums as well, all though I wasn't on the boards heavy I use to come on for tips and tricks and shit.
By Dynamis Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:41 pm
W. Steele wrote:I know the newer guys don't notice but it seems w/ the introduction of the Ren a lot of OG's have been poppin' up .

This is a good thing .

Im another one! (I actually sold my 2000xl to get a maschine simply for the software integration... looks like I'll be returning to Akai :)
By blueopus Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:56 pm
This new line of mpc's is really what i wanted, working more in logic nowdays and not using the mpc as much cause the workflow isn't as fast. But with the studio/ren it i could have both... nice work akai. Let's hope it all works as good as intended, then the mpc can live on in the software realm for a long time..
By Retrofreak Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:24 pm
The MPC Ren and Fly are just what I need.

The Studio looks nice, but I personally feel it's a let down as it's not truly portable or standalone.