Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By Coz Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:58 pm
The hardware was said to still be at the prototype stage, and the software is completely unfinished. This is why people need to chill and see what the final release is like.
By tha truth Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:08 pm
Coz wrote:The hardware was said to still be at the prototype stage, and the software is completely unfinished. This is why people need to chill and see what the final release is like.

Yeah..I understand that but given all the hype and bold statements made by akai you would think they would atleast provide a demo machine that could lay some tracks! Im just saying!
By Lampdog Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:45 pm
Coz wrote:This is why people need to chill and see what the final release is like.

By JAH Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:38 pm
mr_debauch wrote:so thats why the song in the original released videos sucked balls...

I am sure the song sucked balls because the OS didn't apply the vintage mode which auto-transforms any track into a hit.
By mr_debauch Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:45 am
JAH wrote:
mr_debauch wrote:so thats why the song in the original released videos sucked balls...

I am sure the song sucked balls because the OS didn't apply the vintage mode which auto-transforms any track into a hit.

you are probably right.. since it also overwrites wack sample selections with dope ones...
By DJ Hellfire Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:51 pm
JAH wrote:

I wonder if the song was even made on the Renaissance...or even an MPC at all! :lol:
By tha truth Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:24 pm
DJ Hellfire wrote:
JAH wrote:

I wonder if the song was even made on the Renaissance...or even an MPC at all! :lol:

i think it was made on this! #busted Image
By inthemix Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:33 pm
Coz wrote:The marketing is a few steps ahead of the actual product and software design unfortunately.

.... Never a good thing !