Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By eldorado Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:58 pm
JAH wrote:
mr_debauch wrote:so thats why the song in the original released videos sucked balls...

I am sure the song sucked balls because the OS didn't apply the vintage mode which auto-transforms any track into a hit.

I know as if whatever you're using determines if your beat is wack or good. You can make a dope beat on any mpc/maschine, etc.. Just as much as you can make a wack beat on anything.
By mr_debauch Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:23 pm
eldorado wrote:
JAH wrote:
mr_debauch wrote:so thats why the song in the original released videos sucked balls...

I am sure the song sucked balls because the OS didn't apply the vintage mode which auto-transforms any track into a hit.

I know as if whatever you're using determines if your beat is wack or good. You can make a dope beat on any mpc/maschine, etc.. Just as much as you can make a wack beat on anything.

I guess you missed the part about the new MPCs not being functional at NAMM... (therefore could not be used to make a good beat)
By JAH Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:44 pm
inthemix wrote:
Coz wrote:The marketing is a few steps ahead of the actual product and software design unfortunately.

.... Never a good thing !

This must be your first experience with Namm and similar exhibitions.
By Lampdog Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:55 am
No product at any NAMM (that I've seen and heard of) is ready to go 100% and be sold in stores that day.

It's simply a demo of the product and what's in store for the future.
By mr_debauch Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:24 pm
Lampdog wrote:No product at any NAMM (that I've seen and heard of) is ready to go 100% and be sold in stores that day.

It's simply a demo of the product and what's in store for the future.

I think sega at that E3 with the saturn was the only time something like that happened...

people were like: "so when does it drop?" ... sega is like " well..... how about... it's in stores .... right.. NOW!" .. then you got EA saying "damn sega, a heads up would have been nice so we could have made a few launch titles!"

lol..

/offtopic