Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By inthemix Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:18 pm
JAH wrote:What you fail to realize is that Jah doesn't care what you do or buy. I don't know what I said or implied that would make you feel I cared. :?

I never implied that you did, matey ! Quite frankly your views mean about as much to me as seeing roadkill does ! 8)
By inthemix Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:23 pm
Still, all of this to one side for a moment, it's quite clear that you feel very passionately about these new units from Akai - I hope that they live up to expectation ? Be a real bummer if they didn't ??
By 64padzzx3 Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:25 pm
I totally agree with "psr" I started on a 3000 got rid of it and got a 3000 limited edition,got rid of it......got a 2500....got rid of it got a 5000 the REN is about to drop now get rid of my 5000?,....hell....no,get a REN with my 5000?...hell......YES!!!
By JAH Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:56 pm
scoobylol wrote:
JAH wrote:What you fail to realize is that Jah doesn't care what you do or buy. I don't know what I said or implied that would make you feel I cared. :?

You give everyone beef if they don't agree to buy a Ren.

YOU'RE A RENAZI! :lol:

You can't locate one post that I gave anyone beef regarding buying the Ren. I clearly stated numerous times that if you don't like it, don't need it, or hate Numark/Akai...then simply don't buy it. You have that right. Just like I have the right to buy multiple new MPCs and spin any conversation to something positive. I haven't insulted one person here. Some of you can't say the same.

So basically what you are saying is that I am creating beef because I talk positively about Akai and these new MPCs. It was hilarious to read all the posts regarding my signature. :oops: :lol:

inthemix wrote:Still, all of this to one side for a moment, it's quite clear that you feel very passionately about these new units from Akai - I hope that they live up to expectation ? Be a real bummer if they didn't ??

You must not be reading what I have been writing. I am standing one one side and one side only...positive. Positive about the new MPC line...and positive about turning this community into a place where everyone is always bickering.

So if you don't want to hear this "fanboy" say something nice or share some tips regarding the new MPCs, you may want to add me to your foe list. Because all my posts will continue to be positive.
By psr Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:11 am
b.read wrote:I don't know if he uses maschine or not, but I read that the Cos will be selling his drums for an mpc...

:lol:

Sinbad.... :o

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I literally and actually LOL'd when I saw this.
By inthemix Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:17 am
Jah, grow up or grow a pair, you tosser !

I've rarely come across such a 'plonker' on these forums ...

You go make love to your new range MPCs ... I hope they keep giving you all the fantasies you deserve by virtue of them. Foe.. you ? Ha, ha ... My kitten has more bite !
By b.read Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:51 am
psr wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I literally and actually LOL'd when I saw this.

His shirt:

Makes it even funnier IMO... :lol:
By JAH Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:13 am
Yes, my fingers will explore every nook and cranny of the MPC Ren.

As far as other producers...I really do believe those that were using an MPC and switched to Maschine will be back. This is because Maschine's #1 selling point is not longer exclusive. The new MPCs are integrated in the same manner but also have the MPC workflow which in my opinion is unmatched...the same reason why we have so many MPC users (and those that claim they are users) here.

The most enjoyable moment to watch from the Namm footage was Saint Joe and Flux. Both of these guys use/have used MPCs and are big Maschine users. It was easy to see that both of them were very impressed with the Ren.
Last edited by JAH on Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
By ceasi Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:28 am
I may be coming back, but my heart never left.
By JAH Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:02 am
scoobylol wrote:haha JAH I was kidding dude. You're still a Renazi though.

I just saw this as I had temporarily foe'd you. :lol:

So you spend all day in a forum dedicated to MPCs and your most significant contribution is Anti-Numark/Akai propaganda and MPC persecution. That is a name more suited for you....me thinks. :oops:

While I am here fighting for MPC Civil Rights!

I kid...I kid...don't be mad Twaan. :P
By inthemix Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:45 pm
' While I am here fighting for MPC Civil Rights! '

No, get it right, you're a 'fanboy', plain n simple ! :wink:
By JAH Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:18 pm
That was already established years ago. I can't think of one reason why I personally shouldn't be excited and be a fanboy...at a site that was previously dedicated to MPC fanboys. And you are here to tell me not to be excited about the new MPCs, tell me it costs too much, its not worth it, Akai is terrible, etc, etc. Got it. Stop the MPC persecution.

Must we do this in every thread? Can we get back to talking about (what's the topic again?)......the new MPCs and which producer will return (as if they actually left)?
By scoobylol Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:20 pm
JAH wrote:
scoobylol wrote:haha JAH I was kidding dude. You're still a Renazi though.

I just saw this as I had temporarily foe'd you. :lol:

So you spend all day in a forum dedicated to MPCs and your most significant contribution is Anti-Numark/Akai propaganda and MPC persecution. That is a name more suited for you....me thinks. :oops:

While I am here fighting for MPC Civil Rights!

I kid...I kid...don't be mad Twaan. :P

Perhaps if you took me off your foe list you'd see what I've contributed to the forum since I joined. In fact I'd quite like it if next time you could join us for the new comp format I've started here.

I've never said anything against Numark or Akai. Fact. What I have raised are my own concerns and questions about their new product line. I do this for EVERY product I consider because I want to know if I invest money in something it will do and be exactly what I want. I also brought to light a few things in the feature list that I thought were badly worded and were likely to cause confusion. If you consider that to be propaganda over logical consumer reasoning then so be it dude.

If anything raising questions will only make the product stronger in the long run.

As it happens I've been an Akai supporter since I bought my first hardware sampler. If I wasn't I wouldn't be here, and I wouldn't spend time and money maintaining the gear from them I do own.

You couldn't make me mad if you tried Jahddam Hussain.

In conclusion: inthemix will buy a Renaissance. Coz will buy the Fly.