Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By Keys BeMe Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:49 am
temetrepo wrote:you can now preorder it on the AudioMidi website

http://www.audiomidi.com/mpcrenaissance/

8)

As well as from Sweetwater that will allow you to "pay as you play" in 3 installments of $433.00 (a $10.00 easy pay processing fee will be added to the first payment).

8) .
By inthemix Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:58 am
It would appear that we are actually getting these new units cheaper here in the UK ?

You are quoted at $1299 for the REN over there in the US, but here in the UK we'll pay £729 ( that's $1140 at today's exchange ). Touch :)

Ditto with the % change for the smaller units too.
By scoobylol Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:12 am
Ned shhhhh! Don't tell them, they'll put the friggin' price up!

It's about time we got something cheaper. I was looking at a guitar pedal the other day and over there it was about $250, and over here it was about £250. So uncool. Thatcher's Britain, I tell ya'.
By inthemix Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:13 am
scoobylol wrote:Ned shhhhh! Don't tell them, they'll put the friggin' price up!

It's about time we got something cheaper. I was looking at a guitar pedal the other day and over there it was about $250, and over here it was about £250. So uncool. Thatcher's Britain, I tell ya'.

I know ... But it's nice to be able to 'bragg' for once, even if only briefly :wink: :lol:
By inthemix Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:22 am
Indeed ( smile just grew bigger ).
By temetrepo Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:34 am
:lol:
Glad to see you guys get something a little cheaper. Let's hope the Akai rep we got running around the forum don't notice this post and then go and say "aight les jack the price up in the UK too"