Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.

would you like the software to offer skins?

73%
3%
23%
By Keys BeMe Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:38 pm
Great idea! What I'm more interested in though is what customizable hardware options are gonna be offered by Forat - especially since they played a major part in the design concept of the Ren (the unit i'm most interested in).
By mr_debauch Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:34 pm
I was thinking of this the other day.. I do like that they chose a gray (dark like) theme for what we have seen on the software in the vids... it's easier on the eyes than lets say... the reason playlist area (white with red midi notes) ...

but having some classic machine themes would be pretty neat. (as long as they dont make a beat wangz theme with flashing .GIF light effects)
By peeweeds74 Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:52 am
after a while for me 3yrs the grey and red interface is just boring I have been asking for themes since the beta dropped Its nice to be able to refresh the look
By unready Sun Apr 26, 2020 12:39 pm
I'd just love to revert back to the pre 2.0 theme. The red and grey color scheme just doesn't put me in a vibe :D
By Nanker P Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:55 pm
Another bump. The red and grey is bad for my eyes. I'm struggling, Might revert back to essentials which I can see.
By fmnoise Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:36 pm
It would be good to have themes as well as ability to define custom themes in XML/YAML/JSON file.
Something like

{"primary" "#123456"
"background "#654321"
"inactive" "#333333"}
By ace_of_dub Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:36 am
I would like proper support for non QWERTY keyboards first, which is still not the case with version 2.10.1 . MPC Software is terrible.