Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By TheUnfuckwithable Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:39 pm
i wonder if you guys will become the next jjs when wakai refuses to pay your salaries and you start developing software independently for the new line of wannabe mpcs...

:lol:
By MONSTA Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:47 pm
tenpan wrote:@MONSTA - Your attitude stinks fella. Have you ever heard of the expression 'Don't bite the hand that feeds you'?

@xparis001 - It's great to see devs get excited about what they're working on; the passion is infectious.
my attitude stinks , why cuzz you dont agree with me ?? or i didnt candy code it with the subliminal messages like . the Simon Says pics . :lol: thoes pic were right on point i must say !!! then you asked me have you ever heard of the expression 'Don't bite the hand that feeds you'? well let me ask you this .. what do you do when the hands that feeds you turns around and bites you ??
By Coz Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:48 pm
xparis001 wrote:Lol! I don't know who alex looks like.

I was thinking more like this...

By Lampdog Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:51 pm
MONSTA wrote:so you like my idea to have a ustream show ??? http://www.ustream.tv/

Aiight People....

btw, hands don't bite, they slap naysayers and "the glass is half emtpy" anti-well-wishers.
By b.read Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:55 pm
But! They don't slap ya if you tell 'em the "candy code". 8)

MONSTA wrote:
tenpan wrote:@MONSTA - Your attitude stinks fella. Have you ever heard of the expression 'Don't bite the hand that feeds you'?

@xparis001 - It's great to see devs get excited about what they're working on; the passion is infectious.
my attitude stinks , why cuzz you dont agree with me ?? or i didnt candy code it with the subliminal messages like . the Simon Says pics . :lol: thoes pic were right on point i must say !!! then you asked me have you ever heard of the expression 'Don't bite the hand that feeds you'? well let me ask you this .. what do you do when the hands that feeds you turns around and bites you ??
Last edited by b.read on Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By MONSTA Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:11 pm
DJ Hellfire wrote:
MONSTA wrote:what do you do when the hands that feeds you turns around and bites you ??

Hands don't have teeth! :?
smh
By b.read Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:12 pm
Hey guys....

do these look right on me?

By MONSTA Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:18 pm
Lampdog wrote:btw, hands don't bite, they slap naysayers and "the glass is half emtpy" anti-well-wishers.
anti-well-wishers huh ??? lol man i ant wishing bad on no one . what u talking about Willis .. and what is thier to wish for?? its eather their gonna make it . right or not !! or leave you alone for 4 years ( jj os ) and those pics were just wierd ... i bet it was your idea for akai to come out with an iphone key board :lol:
By b.read Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:26 pm
Why did you edit your previous post to "." only to repost the exact same thing?

Tell us the truth....you're really an 89 year old man who was left unsupervised and got on the 'pooter, ain't ya? :?:
By MONSTA Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:34 pm
Why did you edit your previous post to "." only to repost the exact same thing?

Tell us the truth....you're really an 89 year old man who was left unsupervised and got on the 'pooter, ain't ya? :?:[/quote] those pics were to dam big . i just wanted to quote and not have those pics in it .. and i tryed to delete the post . but it would not let me ... so i just re posted
it . if u really wana know .. and i hope your beats are not as bad as your jokes ...