Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By W. Steele Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:37 pm
I don't know if anyone else has been paying attention to eBay & craigslist but MPC's are coming out the woodwork for ridiculous prices . I've been seeing XL's going for 300-350 (buy it now) and 2K classics for 200 . Then there was that 3K for 550 :shock: ? The only one that I see keeping value is the 2500 .

The thing doesn't even come out for months and it seems like everybody is getting rid of their sh!t . I'm about to come up on a couple just for back ups :lol: . Gear whoring appears to be at an all time high .
By b.read Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:47 pm
W. Steele wrote: I'm about to come up on a couple just for back ups :lol: .

Yep...if anyone has any tips for hiding for hiding a plethora of mpc's from your old lady, please share them here. :)
By BassToTheFace Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:19 pm
ArKyve-31 wrote:these silly rabbits,tricks are for kids. Ill sit on my 60 and 4k, bout ten years from now theyll be like the sp12's

I might be forced to pull the trigger if I see a 4k for a good price. I swear the blue and white version is the sexiest mpc to me. :lol:
By Lampdog Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:21 am
BassToTheFace wrote:I swear the black 3k le is the sexiest mpc to me. :lol:

FIXED it for ya.
By mjames4208 Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:41 am
I was thinking about selling my MPC5k, it's been in storage for over a year.
how much do they sell for?
By rookie Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:50 am
mjames4208 wrote:I was thinking about selling my MPC5k, it's been in storage for over a year.

people usually give them to other forum members,when a new MP is coming out,PM me for my mailing address.
Last edited by rookie on Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
By BassToTheFace Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:08 am
W. Steele wrote: The only one that I see keeping value is the 2500 .
how much is a 2500 worth? I just seen one for $750 on craigslist
By moyphee Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:10 am
The thing doesn't even come out for months and it seems like everybody is getting rid of their sh!t .

I doubt it has anything to do with any new MPC. Sometimes there's a flood and other times a complete dessert. i think last December you couldn't find a 3000 anywhere on ebay.

I can't see anyone dumping here MPCs for new unit that isn't even finalized in any fashion.
By ArKyve-31 Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:05 am
Lampdog wrote:

FIXED it for ya.

hell no! those squigly lines they put on it ruined it IMO, as far as akai released pieces the 2500 se are the sexiest, carbon sides white frame, black pads, JLo sexxy
By Ill-Green Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:31 am
ArKyve-31 wrote:
Lampdog wrote:

FIXED it for ya.

hell no! those squigly lines they put on it ruined it IMO, as far as akai released pieces the 2500 se are the sexiest, carbon sides white frame, black pads, JLo sexxy

Actually, without the arm-rest, the 3000 LE is the way all samplers should look like.
By Blue Haze Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:50 am
Knew it would happened just not so soon but it is a good time for vets if they wanted to pick up a classic for the road, living room, bedroom, study,........for cheap.

:twisted:
By psr Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:26 am
rookie wrote:
mjames4208 wrote:I was thinking about selling my MPC5k, it's been in storage for over a year.

people usually give them to other forum members,when a new MP is coming out,PM me for my mailing address.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By master-ceo Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:35 am
SMH. Sheeeeiiii...I want a chrome XL le and 4k too. Might have to put the ren on hold till next year. lol

Blue Haze wrote:Knew it would happened just not so soon but it is a good time for vets if they wanted to pick up a classic for the road, living room, bedroom, study,........for cheap.

:twisted:

lol I know thats right. 1k can get me 3-4 classics. I'm in. All my nephews will be making beats.