Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By Mr Varsity Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:32 pm
LoL... Man... this dude is hilarious.

"Sh*t... it got two headphones output jacks on this muthaf*cka!"

"Laptop batteries suck... my damn Beat Thang... 4 hours Baby... 4 hours!"

"Look ma... no wires... look no wires!"

"I'm digital Baby"

LOL

DLPeace... Hip Hop's best kept secret!

By W. Steele Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:56 pm
I'm starting to get reeaaall tired of this guy and his 10-15 minute rants (that I usually only get about :30 into) . I think this dude is gonna get stuck w/ a lot of beat wangs and debt and he's starting to feel really dumb about it so he's lashing out on everything else .

Sucks to be him :lol: .
By LZ Roberts Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:44 pm
When I looked a the vid I noticed at the side a pic with the Beat Wang and with what looked like an iPad next to it.

Now, there's an idea. An MPC 2500esque stand alone with really tight iPad integration so that you can do wave editing, pad assignments, extra Qlinks & x/y midi/kaoss moves and jumps, mixing desk, routing, soft synths, sequencer display etc on the iPad. But still a fully standalone JJed MPC if you couldn't be arsed with that.

Wouldn't that be just the shit. 8) 8) 8) 8)

I would definitely be selling a kidney for that.... please Akai... please.... (couldn't find a beseeching emoticon to follow this with so here's a smiley) :D
By rookie Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:47 pm
dj hellfire wrote:

Shut the **** up you dumb ****! Your mum is a dick sucking crack head you **** ass ****! With your dumb ass analogies! Shut the **** up! How much have you spent on education, you ignorant bastard?! Go shove your Beat Thang up your ass!

I would love to hear you and old boy have a discussion about beat wang vs maschine :lol:
By DJ Hellfire Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:14 pm
rookie wrote:dj hellfire wrote:

Shut the **** up you dumb ****! Your mum is a dick sucking crack head you **** ass ****! With your dumb ass analogies! Shut the **** up! How much have you spent on education, you ignorant bastard?! Go shove your Beat Thang up your ass!

I would love to hear you and old boy have a discussion about beat wang vs maschine :lol:

Oh! That dude I was talking too in that reply called me a crackhead, that's why I went in on him like that. This beat thang dude never said shit to me! :lol: :lol: :lol:
By MPCWeapon1 Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:31 pm
Mr Varsity wrote:LoL... Man... this dude is hilarious.

"Sh*t... it got two headphones output jacks on this muthaf*cka!"

"Laptop batteries suck... my damn Beat Thang... 4 hours Baby... 4 hours!"

"Look ma... no wires... look no wires!"

"I'm digital Baby"

LOL

DLPeace... Hip Hop's best kept secret!

Man you should of saw his "MPC Rennaisance let's talk" video.

Fool said..... MPC 3000, MPC 60 great machines, great machines..Look, I had a black & white TV back in the day, I loved that black & white TV....

I saw his very last video though, and he said he was gonna cop the MPC Ren. So, so much for the beat thang rants I guess.LOL