Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By 64padzzx3 Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:24 pm
I thought about it and I have never bought an mpc fresh out of the gates I've always bought them a year or two late (which is kinda why I don't understand everybody's beef with the 5000,I love mine bought it three years after the release date)and I'm busy learning reason 6 right now so me personally,I'm gonna give the ren a year at least to jell.what do you guys think?
By Lampdog Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:48 pm
Many choose not to be early adopters, many choose to call early adopters guinea pigs, many choose to jump on it right out the gate because they are so excited and want it yesterday, many choose to get it just to say "I got it".

A wait and see approach is cool, there's nothing wrong with that.
By Ill-Green Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:50 pm
Either way, both are beneficial. First users will spot the bugs and they'll get an upgrade. Also they can help Akai make a better product. Later users will reap what the first users sowed and will probably will end up with the ultimate product.

As for me, I like to wait it out a year or two myself.
By JAH Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:14 pm
Always have and always will be an early adopter. I'm a beta tester by nature.
By strugglebuggiemusic Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:30 am
Uggh...
Im saving up for the RENNY and the FLY...so, inna 'bout a year, I should be able to drop the drawers...
Until then, Imma gunna keep on keepin' on cataloging my samples and naming them...
Anticipation...is the sweetness inside the tension...or is it vice versa in the opposite? :lol:
By Metatron72 Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:04 am
strugglebuggiemusic wrote:Uggh...
Im saving up for the RENNY and the FLY...so, inna 'bout a year, I should be able to drop the drawers...
Until then, Imma gunna keep on keepin' on cataloging my samples and naming them...
Anticipation...is the sweetness inside the tension...or is it vice versa in the opposite? :lol:

Are you purposefully going over 16 characters in the sample naming in blissful anticipation? :lol:
By strugglebuggiemusic Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:55 am
Metatron72 wrote:
strugglebuggiemusic wrote:Uggh...

Are you purposefully going over 16 characters in the sample naming in blissful anticipation? :lol:

You mean I can use more than 16?<<<on the RENNY files? Im geekin' out big time over here! :shock: