Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By JAH Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:26 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vES0AGL4mhw

This video shows grapic waveform editing on the hardware's LCD. It also shows the MPC pads triggering slices in Chop Mode while editing. This should appease a lot of forum members.
By JAH Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:39 am
BassToTheFace wrote:Andy's on this site isn't he?

He better deliver on the "extremely amazing" pads. :lol:

Dan posted a video showing off the new pads not too long ago. It showed they were very sensitive and responsive.
By JAH Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:53 pm
jpeg wrote:yeah that dude is a bit fruity, its good to see the hardware is evolving and they got rid of that block sticking out for the headphone jack

You mentioned this in another thread. Where did you see a pic of it not having the headphone amp sticking out?
By jpeg Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:24 pm
JAH wrote:
jpeg wrote:yeah that dude is a bit fruity, its good to see the hardware is evolving and they got rid of that block sticking out for the headphone jack

You mentioned this in another thread. Where did you see a pic of it not having the headphone amp sticking out?

in this vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vES0AGL4mhw

versus the old vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K49n0lg7ra8
By sparq Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:39 pm
does it really matter if it's in or out? i mean, does the fact that it **** up your work flow? i mean really. i've been reading these threads and see how mostly everyone is putting the ren down and it's not even out yet. akai could give us everything that we ask for and there will still be people complaining about it. if akai really make ***** products then why are most of you still posting on this site. just leave this site and akai products alone and you will be better off. it doesn't really matter what the product has/does not have, you have to work with what you got. too many features look wise and internals does not make anyone a better producer/beat maker. it all depends on how well you know your machine and pure talent. look at back in the days, in the mpc60/asr-10/sp-12 days... those machines didn't have a fraction of what the machines of today have and there were many hit records across all genres being made. i just wish everyone would stop whinning like little babies and be happy that a new product is coming out.

i'm just saying.......
By JAH Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:21 pm
You are preaching to the choir. lol
By gertie Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:53 am
well if numarki and their cronies werent in here with the hype maschine i wouldnt be sayin nuttin
how comes numark werent around here when their akai products were full of bugs or dodgy components?
how comes the messe videos theyre all wearing tshirts with numark? cos it aint akai, its only numark jumping on the akai brand it aquired when akai went bust

tell numark to leave akai alone....

ps if it wasnt for peapols like us, numark would be releasin crud gear, so you can thank us later for letting numark step up their game :D

sparq wrote:does it really matter if it's in or out? i mean, does the fact that it **** up your work flow? i mean really. i've been reading these threads and see how mostly everyone is putting the ren down and it's not even out yet. akai could give us everything that we ask for and there will still be people complaining about it. if akai really make ***** products then why are most of you still posting on this site. just leave this site and akai products alone and you will be better off. it doesn't really matter what the product has/does not have, you have to work with what you got. too many features look wise and internals does not make anyone a better producer/beat maker. it all depends on how well you know your machine and pure talent. look at back in the days, in the mpc60/asr-10/sp-12 days... those machines didn't have a fraction of what the machines of today have and there were many hit records across all genres being made. i just wish everyone would stop whinning like little babies and be happy that a new product is coming out.

i'm just saying.......
By JAH Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:31 am
gertie wrote:well if numarki and their cronies werent in here with the hype maschine i wouldnt be sayin nuttin

You only here sayin sumthin cuz u ain't happi wit what ya gat.

Akai cronies will still be here talking about the MPC Ren regardless of anything you say...in fact, even more so just to tick you off.

Akai just won the Musik Messe MIPA awards 2012 for best daw controller for their "crud" MPC Studio. And for the record, most active users on this site use Akai/Numark MPCs.
By gertie Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:54 am
It doesnt tick me off.....it cheers me up...my daily giggle so to speak

hmmm...so akai won an award for the best unfinished product....well it doesnt say much bout the award does it lol....

>>more than 100 magazines from all over the world voted for the best musical instruments

oh let me guess....numark advertise their products in these magtzines....and these magazines vote for numark.... :lol:
By gertie Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:56 am
yes, for the record, most active users using numark products use a third party software upgrade cos the numark os SUCKS :lol:

JAH wrote: And for the record, most active users on this site use Akai/Numark MPCs.