Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By JAH Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:49 am
moyphee wrote:
Item# 7315074375 Roland MV-8000 w/ VGA expansion board / MPC alternative. Listing End date Apr-14-05.

The info didn't check out but it doesn't matter. I ain't mad at you for selling a ishload of MPCs. It still stands that what you wrote doesn't make any practical sense. Let's just leave it there.

eBay will not let you pull up products sold 2 years ago let alone half-decade ago.

But I am tired of your lies and here to expose you. Pick any forum moderator...there are several to choose from. I will forward them the eBay generated email indicating my sold Roland MV-8000 and they can vouch that I am telling the truth and you..not so much.

Or....I will take a screen shot of the ebay email and post it right here in order to shut you up. You can decide how we should proceed.

Why would anyone lie about owning an MV. :lol: You have seen my eBay profile. I have sold 100+ MPCs, quite a few Triton Racks/Studios, SP-1200s, and yes...an MV-8000. I have generated a net profit of $50K plus on eBay to fund my hobbies. Silly rabbit, Tricks are for kids. :lol:
By moyphee Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:17 am
eBay will not let you pull up products sold 2 years ago let alone half-decade ago.

They had your feedback dating back to 2001. Look man, it doesn't make difference that there's no proof. Let it go already.

I will take a screen shot of the ebay email and post it right here in order to shut you up. You can decide how we should proceed.

To easy to write a fake email and post so it's not necessary.
By JAH Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:07 am

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
This buyer changed his name from batheremix to louavulblus . He purchased an MV-8000 from me...you know, the one I described and the one you said I never owned. :oops:

Look at his feedback, and you will see that I left him this:

This valuable customer paid promptly for this big ticket item!

Seller:
Member id jahrome ( Feedback Score Of 301)

May-02-05 15:54

-- (#7315074375)

I don't talk about anything I don't own. If you did the same, you will have nothing to say in these forums.
Last edited by JAH on Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
By mr_debauch Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:12 am
JAH wrote:I don't talk about anything I don't own. If you did the same, you will have nothing to say in these forums.

and you would have nothing to say in this forum section... so shut your damn mouth you troll instead of derailing every thread you post in.
By JAH Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:20 am
mr_debauch wrote:
and you would have nothing to say in this forum section...

As an MPC Ren owner...yes, I will have plenty to say whether you like it or not. In fact, I am going to add tutorials, post tips-n-tricks, and all sorts of useful info if time allows...just to piss you off. :lol: All my threads are going to be so helpful, so PRO AKAI/NUMARK that it will make you sick too your stomach. So if you don't want to read anything positive about Akai/Numark and these new products...you may want to stay in the forum dedicated to whichever drum machine you are currently using.

I'm just sayin.
By mr_debauch Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:25 am
JAH wrote:
mr_debauch wrote:
and you would have nothing to say in this forum section...

As an MPC Ren owner...yes, I will have plenty to say whether you like it or not. In fact, I am going to add tutorials, post tips-n-tricks, and all sorts of useful info if time allows...just to piss you off. :lol: All my threads are going to be so helpful, so PRO AKAI/NUMARK that it will make you sick too your stomach. So if you don't want to read anything positive about Akai/Numark and these new products...you may want to stay in the forum dedicated to whichever drum machine you are currently using.

I'm just sayin.

you own the ren right now? you own one now?

I don't talk about anything I don't own.

now STFU

I wish you would post tutorials and tips.. it would be the only contributing thing you ever posted.

you may want to stay in the forum dedicated to whichever drum machine you are currently using.

the same to you, we might be able to read through less mess to find out real info regarding the ren if you followed your own advice.
By JAH Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:36 am
mr_debauch wrote:you own the ren right now? you own one now?

NDA

mr_debauch wrote:the same to you, we might be able to read through less mess to find out real info regarding the ren if you followed your own advice.

Let's be grownups for a few seconds. If you read through this section of the forum, 99% of the time, I have been positive and provided useful info when I could.

The 1% is the time I took away to address negative sh!t by you and your cronies that have contributed very little positives to this section of the forum. You know it, I know it, and everybody else knows it. If you re-read the thread from the beginning, only you and moyphee are here talking sh!t.

So in the interest of what is best for the MPC Ren forum, please take your negativity and hostility elsewhere. No one is here attacking you. Your negative presence here is not needed.
By JAH Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:17 am
Correction. He bought an MV from me. I didn't really believe this would shut you up..nor did I believe you would finally admit to all the lies you have been saying across every internet forum.

But the proof is here.

When I get my MPC Ren, I'll be sure to take pics of it with your name listed in the tracks. :P

I don't sell MPCs anymore...but when I did, I was the kang! (bow down peasant)... $50,000 in net profit as a side hustle...sold the first MPC 2000XL-MCD, 4000, and 2500 in the US before they hit any retailer :mrgreen:
By mr_debauch Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:51 pm
JAH wrote:So in the interest of what is best for the MPC Ren forum, please take your negativity and hostility elsewhere.

in the interest of the ren forum, STFU. Your 99% positive amazing contributions are only contributions in your eyes... not in a single other members... you do this product about as much good as emptysea does for the maschine... and you do this forum about as much good as emptysea does except he trolls less than you.

now quit posting ebay bills or what ever it is you are wankering around with because you cant stop yourself from bragging you insecure fool, and let's get back to the OP..

1% of the time you took? this shit has gone on in several threads and several pages of this thread. And I dont have cronies... you are addressing me because I said right to you to STFU... because you ruin every thread you enter, and you have not helped a single person on this site who was stuck using their mpc or music gear.
By JAH Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:48 pm
Even as an a Maschine user, Emptysea contributes more positives to this forum than what I have seen from you. Stop worrying about what we are talking about. If you don't want to read about the things I write about the Ren, simply add me as a foe. :P STFU? I won't...... :lol:
By moyphee Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:08 am
anyways pink and green lights mixed with gray and white red is just not a pretty color scheme, who designed the damn thing,

according to the last video. The pads will be "exactly the same pads as the 3000" Which means they're showing one thing and possibly going to deliver something else entirely.
By DJ Hellfire Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:55 am
moyphee wrote:
anyways pink and green lights mixed with gray and white red is just not a pretty color scheme, who designed the damn thing,

according to the last video. The pads will be "exactly the same pads as the 3000" Which means they're showing one thing and possibly going to deliver something else entirely.

Come on, you know they are gonna show the final product along with final specs well before it releases. You know as well as I know that it's possible to have the same pads as the 3000 in a different color or even clear. They said the pads will be the same, not the color! Stop being so dramatic!