Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By sally Thu May 17, 2012 11:05 am
JAH wrote:
There is nothing wrong with using your MPC 1000 with the pad upgrade and JJ OS. More power to you.

here, we lose the warranty, is ... high our hate.

I have two mpc 2500 with same problem, the technical service has so far been a stone wall (in communication).

I´m very discontent.

akai is able to brighten my day?

thanks!
By JAH Thu May 17, 2012 12:15 pm
sally wrote:
JAH wrote:
There is nothing wrong with using your MPC 1000 with the pad upgrade and JJ OS. More power to you.

I have two mpc 2500 with same problem, the technical service has so far been a stone wall (in communication).

I´m very discontent.

thanks!

Man....you are like that mad rapper. :lol:

You are unhappy with your MPC 2500s....unhappy that the JJ OS is not cutting your samples accurately. Have you considered using something else?
By sally Thu May 17, 2012 1:02 pm
JAH wrote:
sally wrote:
JAH wrote:

I´m very discontent.

thanks!

Man....you are like that mad rapper. :lol:

You are unhappy with your MPC 2500s....unhappy that the JJ OS is not cutting your samples accurately. Have you considered using something else?

JL Cooper Electronics
Open Labs
Doepfer
Adafruit industries...

Nunca,
Nunca jamas, akai puso atencion a mis problemas derivados de su producto estando en garantia, akai siempre se ha limitado a escusarse con el uso inapropiado por mi parte, no haciendose cargo en ningun momento, mas aun, ni siquiera ha escuchado!
By JAH Thu May 17, 2012 1:13 pm
Good. Then use those products so you don't have to be frustrated with your faulty MPCs. Even faulty...you can still get good money for your MPC 2500s on eBay. I could possibly take one off your hands for a good price.
By sally Thu May 17, 2012 1:24 pm
NOW

banearme, podria ser el resultado al decirte gran hijo de puta, una y otra vez.
By sally Thu May 17, 2012 1:27 pm
Asi se trata a un usuario?

Tu eres un hijo de puta.
By sally Thu May 17, 2012 1:30 pm
JAH wrote:Good. Then use those products so you don't have to be frustrated with your faulty MPCs. Even faulty...you can still get good money for your MPC 2500s on eBay. I could possibly take one off your hands for a good price.

Te quieres hacer con el monopolio gran hijo de puta?
By JAH Thu May 17, 2012 1:53 pm
It was funny the first 100 times you posted in Spanish. Not so much anymore.
By sally Thu May 17, 2012 2:01 pm
JAH wrote:It was funny the first 100 times you posted in Spanish. Not so much anymore.

Loose my money ?
Jah & CO
Bad peoples.
By JAH Thu May 17, 2012 2:06 pm
Hmmm. Ok. But can we get back to talking about competing products? Hit me up PM if you want to sell your broken MPC.
By inflict3 Thu May 17, 2012 2:52 pm
By sally Thu May 17, 2012 5:19 pm
JAH wrote:Good. don't have to be frustrated with your faulty MPCs.

all administrators and, blue haze too!!

I defend my mpc´s ( and all my machines always, and my reputation too ) :

but faulty mpc´s in < than 3 years ( in warranty and akai not listen me )

tutor is my best friend, blue haze!!
By JAH Thu May 17, 2012 9:49 pm
sally wrote:
JAH wrote:Good. Then use those products so you don't have to be frustrated with your faulty MPCs. Even faulty...you can still get good money for your MPC 2500s on eBay. I could possibly take one off your hands for a good price.

So basically...you are saying that since Akai disappointed you with the quality of their MPC line, you will choose the competition. What product will you use instead?
By inflict3 Fri May 18, 2012 2:47 am
JAH wrote:
sally wrote:

What product will you use instead?