Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By NIKFAR Tue May 21, 2013 10:54 pm
for the quick fix just do the drums on 8 stereo outs, bounce them in to your daw and change to mono. are you mixing in the daw or the ren?
By JAH Wed May 22, 2013 12:30 am
Jive Talking Robot wrote:Can you imagine what the product roadmap dry erase board at the typical Akai developer looks like? I have seen those before...

But this is why I am thankful they have competition from NI's Maschine and to some extent Arturia's Spark and Abelton's Push: it makes for timely updates filled with feature requests because Akai wants (and needs) to remain relevant. They have the best hardware controller IMO (though I have not used Push yet) - now we just need the best software to go with it. It's making strides though... but 1.4 can't come soon enough.

With so many people wanting so many things..Akai's road map is probably filled with every thing from the sensible to absurd.

Note that Abelton's Push controller was engineered by Akai.
By Lampdog Wed May 22, 2013 1:06 am
Jive Talking Robot wrote:They have the best hardware controller IMO (though I have not used Push yet)

JAH wrote:Note that Abelton's Push controller was engineered by Akai.

End, scene.

lol.
By Akshaan Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:09 pm
Replying to this tread because it is most related to what i am looking for.

anyone have any luck with getting sonar x2/3 to recognize the mpc studio vst
as the full 8 stereo pairs vs just a single stereo pair?

i have verified that reaper does but cant get this to work in sonar.