Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By comtox Mon May 06, 2013 7:06 pm
e9000k wrote:Are you saying that vintage mode on tracks with Studio will be available in 1.4? I NEED THAT :)

And thanks for the registration folder trick from the other thread

Where is the other thread?

Yes, can someone tell us where it is, please ???

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
By MPC-Tutor Mon May 06, 2013 8:16 pm
Okay, just spent a few minutes on this in MPC Software 1.3.1 and yes, if you follow the Ansolas' instructions at the start of this topic, you can run the vintage mode emulations just like any other VST effect, in both MPC Studio and MPC Ren. I cannot see any limitations here, you can run all 4 at once.

Just make sure you scan your plugins and restart the app and all four will be available.
By MPC-Tutor Mon May 06, 2013 8:20 pm
comtox wrote:
e9000k wrote:Are you saying that vintage mode on tracks with Studio will be available in 1.4? I NEED THAT :)

And thanks for the registration folder trick from the other thread

Where is the other thread?

Yes, can someone tell us where it is, please ???

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Perhaps this?

viewtopic.php?f=36&t=165156&p=1562779#p1562779
By e9000k Mon May 06, 2013 8:25 pm
MPC-Tutor wrote:Okay, just spent a few minutes on this in MPC Software 1.3.1 and yes, if you follow the Ansolas' instructions at the start of this topic, you can run the vintage mode emulations just like any other VST effect, in both MPC Studio and MPC Ren. I cannot see any limitations here, you can run all 4 at once.

Just make sure you scan your plugins and restart the app and all four will be available.

I can confirm it works, this shit is crazy. AKAI: please do not stop us from using this in 1.4 i will go through the roof otherwise.

Studio has officially been taken off the shelve.. Working on a banger. gotta go :smoker:
By RedlionProductionz Mon May 06, 2013 9:43 pm
If this wasn't gonna be included in 1.4, Akai has some rethinking to do with a fix this simple. Feel kinda so so on this cause one of the major reasons I bought the Ren was because of the Vintage Modes. But then afterwards I've been upset cause it was global and not per track. I'm glad it's sorted out although unofficially...

By grinchmob Mon May 06, 2013 9:45 pm
MPC-Tutor wrote:Okay, just spent a few minutes on this in MPC Software 1.3.1 and yes, if you follow the Ansolas' instructions at the start of this topic, you can run the vintage mode emulations just like any other VST effect, in both MPC Studio and MPC Ren. I cannot see any limitations here, you can run all 4 at once.

Only Sp12 45 is showing up for me on Windows7. Has anyone else tried on windows :hmmm:
By e9000k Mon May 06, 2013 9:55 pm
RedlionProductionz wrote:If this wasn't gonna be included in 1.4, Akai has some rethinking to do with a fix this simple. Feel kinda so so on this cause one of the major reasons I bought the Ren was because of the Vintage Modes. But then afterwards I've been upset cause it was global and not per track. I'm glad it's sorted out although unofficially...

you crushed these drums to death :)
By Airyck Mon May 06, 2013 9:56 pm
Good find.

I've never wanted to use them on the full master mix anyway. I can see uses for them on separate tracks though
By konc3pt Tue May 07, 2013 3:12 am
grinchmob wrote:I'm about to give these to all my boys that own the Studio, I feel like they got cheated. :nod:

that's whats up :nod:
By DJ Hellfire Tue May 07, 2013 3:16 am
grinchmob wrote:

Only Sp12 45 is showing up for me on Windows7. Has anyone else tried on windows :hmmm:

What I did was put MPC 3000, MPC 60, and SP1200 in my VST folder. Rescanned. Then close the software. Reopen the software and they showed up. Then I added SP1200 Ring into the VST folder and scanned again. Then closed the software and reopened it. Now they all show up!

Edit: I found that simply adding all four at the same time and just doing a scan new, close software, and relaunch works. No need to do Ring mode separately. Closing the software after scanning and relaunching seems to be the trick!