Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By akaipete Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:48 am
Your existing MPCs have not suddenly become obsolete!

We're working on a number of cool things, including this, as well as 1.7 software, 1.8, 1.9 and beyond.
Last edited by akaipete on Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ByMPCHolland053 Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:21 am
Also maybe explain the mac/mavericks issue, when microsoft is in buttdeep....
on the brink of.......? And i kinda like the color set...But whats with cpu, storage, etc. But This is either a sign of something good coming, or a sign of akai whoring herself To big companies To survive...... Let wait a month, See what happens....really really anxious for a update although the most crashes appear to be in 32-bit version, of the software...
inspectahex did u happen To also use the 32-bit Version so u could use certain vst's???
i hope they Will make It possible as in protools to use both 32/64 bit plugins while running mpc software at 64 bit...
but I told y'all they might come with new hardware whilst the current software being far from where it should've been....
By Louie lou Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:36 am
Wait...What? I hope they have a trade in program if it hits this year. SMH. They better not drop the MPC software production cause we're talking class action lawsuit for misleading the consumer on the REN product.

:fku: :fku: :fku: :fku: :fku: :fku: AKAI.
By masada2502 Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:38 am
Louie lou wrote:Wait...What? I hope they have a trade in program if it hits this year. SMH. They better not drop the MPC software production cause we're talking class action lawsuit for misleading the consumer on the REN product.

:fku: :fku: :fku: :fku: :fku: :fku: AKAI.

akaipete wrote:Guys, it's a prototype. Not a product that's about to drop.

Your existing MPCs have not suddenly become obsolete!

We're working on a number of cool things, including this, as well as 1.7 software, 1.8, 1.9 and beyond.