Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By Nubian Mindz Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:02 am
A handy feature within Reaper is the ability to highlight multiple channels and adjust the faders levels (volume levels) at the same time.

This is handy if you have the balance right and just want to reduce the volume of everything to return some headroom or the levels going into the compressors/plug ins,etc..

Is there a way of doing this within the Ren?
By DJ Hellfire Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:55 pm
Nubian Mindz wrote:Ok.

Thanks 1.7.2 perhaps??

No! Unfortunately not! This drives me crazy as well! One tip I can give you is to do it from the hardware. Go to each field and adjust each one down by whole dB's at a time by the same amount. Very quick. Only takes about 10 seconds. I usually drop each one by about 5 dB at a time.
By WKempton Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:24 am
dazastah wrote:@hellfire

Maybe we can have it work like how in pgm edit you can select multiple pads or current? But instead you either do that same flow in track mixer or pgm mixer mode?

Or just ability to group the faders. Group 1, group 2, group 3 and so on... Or basic shift+click the faders you want to move would even do the job.
By GedaBlaq Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:56 pm
WKempton wrote:Or just ability to group the faders. Group 1, group 2, group 3 and so on... Or basic shift+click the faders you want to move would even do the job.

:nod: :nod: :nod: ^^^^^ This ^^^^^ :nod: :nod: :nod:
By pk1 Wed Oct 15, 2014 2:36 pm
:worthy: what "simon says"

pun intended :mrgreen:

this would be so nice. + midi control over vst efx slots?

these two keep the project from having to be bounced to daw.
By steevcoco Mon May 03, 2021 12:22 pm
Yes: all professional board automation has had that for decades: in fact it's really one key feature of automation for a large board; because one of the first things an engineer says is that I need to move six faders at the same time and I can't reach … So then there are submixes, but there are more common scenarios where you want to move things that are not submixed together! (Boards with no automation have submixes themselves … but that doesn't solve the problem.)