Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By BDRAKE Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:31 am
SILIS101 wrote:At 8:30 in the video, when he is scrolling thru the Legacy Internal Effects list you will see "Mother Ducker INPUT" & "Mother Ducker".

Turbo Duck on the iMPC PRO app is a one button sidechain compressor.

Is this the sidechain function we've been hoping for? :popcorn:

Yup I seen that as well! Im sure that is just as you say. Very exciting.
:WTF: Am I ever going to open Cubase 8.5 again?
By TT_Lab Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:36 am
BDRAKE wrote: :WTF: Am I ever going to open Cubase 8.5 again?
I love Reason but lately I am finishing my beats inside mpc software. And thinking the same thing. Am I ever going to open it again?
By Nubian Mindz Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:00 pm
I was using Reaper as my DAW and sending the MPC into the mixer but since the 1.9 update I've been solely insid the MPC which has had a huge mixer quality upgrade, at least it sounds that way to my ears.

Now I only need Reaper to record my hardware equipment but that need is gone as soon as 2.0 drops.

I can tell you now that I will do EVERYTHING within the MPC Software at that point which is something I've wanted to do from day one. At my age, the simpler a setup is the better :)
By realquick Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:15 pm
IMAKEMADBEATS wrote::smoker:
Audio Tracks.
This will transform my whole process. I used to have my MPC 2000XL midi control Pro Tools and Virtual Intruments like Trilogy, while playing external keyboards directly into PT and when it was time to combine it all, multitrack that MPC into Pro tools and then edit the actual wav forms for details arranging and editing. I bought the Ren thinking those days had come to an end, and that I could finally be totally in one software without sacrificing an efficient workflow and maintaining the MPC perspective of production.

If the audio tracks in 2.0 come with decent audio editing functionality... I may finally have that. :worthy:
If it has or eventually has internal sidechaining, I may shed a tear.
8)
I'm excited about this.

Me too. 2.0 will be awsome!
By zangetsu01 Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:53 pm
hellnegative wrote:Will the akai force have Mother Ducker?

Yo, this a 2016 thread.. very old.. Better to ask in the newer 2.+ threads or start a new one.. :smoker: