Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
ByTr1pl36ix Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:49 am
I can't seem to find a way to delete this account that I am posting with. I sent a PM to MPC-Tutor but I don't know if I did it right. I'm not familiar with how this site works.

When I check the private message area within my user control panel, I see the message I made in the outbox but not the sentbox area. I can't see what would be the difference between the two or if my message has been received. It shows "By MPC-Tutor" right underneath the subject, when looking at the outbox screen. But I wrote it. Just confused and would like to delete the account.

Thank you
ByTr1pl36ix Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:25 pm
hey, thank you! I don't have the time or need to get familiar with the site though. I'm just trying to delete/ close this account. It's kind of weird and frustrating though, when you can make an account somewhere but not delete it as easily. There's not something I'm overlooking right?

edit: maybe this thread can be moved to the "Forum support, guidelines & feedback" area? I realize this might be better suited there.
By richie Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:51 am
Why don't you just not log in to the account. Why go through all the bs of getting it deleted. It won't delete your old posts.