Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By bobbybland Thu May 04, 2017 12:03 am
Years I waited, Dev's didn't hear it!

Guess S1 is to blame for this huh Akai? :popcorn:
By bobbybland Fri May 05, 2017 9:55 pm
Yes. resize does work.. but this was a major feature request, that was sent to Akai over 4 years ago,when I bought into this, such a small feature to add! Please AKAI allow us to drag samples from the S1 browser to the MPC in presonus studio one. works in bitwig,as well as ableton live, just not the best daw on the planet, imo of course.
By vwkountz Sun May 07, 2017 2:34 am
bobbybland wrote:Yes. resize does work.. but this was a major feature request, that was sent to Akai over 4 years ago,when I bought into this, such a small feature to add! Please AKAI allow us to drag samples from the S1 browser to the MPC in presonus studio one. works in bitwig,as well as ableton live, just not the best daw on the planet, imo of course.
Thank you for the reply.
By bobbybland Wed May 10, 2017 12:11 am
I don't understand this, Maschine has supported drag n drop from the Studio One browser for ages, Akai, please FIX THIS BUG! Or lack of a feature!
By bobbybland Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:32 am
Fixed in 2020!!! Now if Akai would allow us to drag n drop vsts from daws to mpc, or at least give us an option to use the mpc browser for Vsts.. Drop down windows r slow