Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By MPC-Tutor Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:47 am

The ‘MPC Touch Bible: 2.0 Edition’ is the complete guide to the MPC Touch running MPC Software 2.0, packed with practical, 'hands-on' beat making projects that teach you everything from core beginner's concepts all the way up to advanced power-user techniques!

• Build your own multitrack sequences using classic MPC swing, note repeat and 16 levels
  • Learn how to layer drums and create your own unique sounds with the built in effects, filters and LFOs
  • Create melodic leads and rhythms from your own multisampled ‘keygroup’ instruments
  • Construct your own dynamic drum kits using round robins (‘cycle kits’)
  • Create unique beats with the MPC’s classic chopping functions
  • Build and mix down entire songs with vocals, scratching and effects automation
  • Utilise warping, sequenced chops and patched phrase loops
  • Make your own MPC ‘synth’

Plus many, many more pro tips, tricks and shortcuts! The ‘MPC Touch Bible’ is without doubt the most complete and essential resource for all MPC Touch owners - available to download instantly after purchase!

http://www.mpc-samples.com/product.php/ ... 0-edition/
By MPC-Tutor Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:32 pm
Hi, this MPC Touch book never really sold, it seems most people have the Live/X these days so I'm not sure what the plan is regarding further updates. Most likely combine both books in some way so we have just one 'touchscreen' bible.

What I can do is send you a copy of the MPC X/Live Bible which is currently at 2.3. If you'd like this, message me with your order details and I can sort that out for you.