Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By MPC-Tutor Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:53 pm

Just Released! The ‘MPC Renaissance & MPC Studio Bible’ is the complete guide to using the 'blue screen' MPCs with MPC Software 2.x, packed with practical, 'hands-on' beat making projects that teach you everything from core beginner's concepts all the way up to advanced power-user techniques!

• Build your own multitrack sequences using classic MPC swing, note repeat, 16 levels and audio tracks
  • Learn how to layer drums and create your own unique sounds with the built in effects, filters and LFOs
  • Create melodic leads and rhythms from your own multisampled ‘keygroup’ instruments
  • Construct your own dynamic drum kits using round robins (‘cycle kits’)
  • Create unique beats with the MPC’s classic chopping functions
  • Mix down entire songs with vocals, scratching and effects automation
  • Utilise warping, sequenced chops and patched phrase loops
  • Make your own standalone MPC ‘synth’
  • Create your own MPC Expansion packs
Plus many, many more pro tips, tricks and shortcuts! The ‘MPC Renaissance & MPC Studio Bible’ is the completely essential resource for all MPC Renaissance and MPC Studio owners running MPC Software 2.x - available to download instantly after purchase!

http://www.mpc-samples.com/product.php/ ... dio-bible/
By pk1 Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:53 pm
thats allot of work. good job T.
By v00d00ppl Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:13 am
Just got it today. I only have an MPD232 and it was easy to follow. I own other MPCs already and it felt like I was back on my 2000xl after reading this. Does tutor do you know if PDC has been addressed already in 2.1? I do a lot of my chopping and patches in battery 4 and run it like a plugin in 2.1. I also chop in 2.1. The best part of the book is talking about timing and sequences so far.