Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By Nick-O Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:41 am
Hi everybody,

I'm using the MPC 2.0 software as a plugin in Logic Pro X with a studio black and I keep getting really distorted playback and then a window that says "Error while trying to synchronize Audio and MIDI - Sample rate _____ recognized. Check conflict between Logic Pro X and external device". The sample rate it recognizes always changes but it's usually something between 38k and 42k. I have the sample rate set to 44.1k in both Logic and the MPC software.

Any ideas?
By v00d00ppl Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:51 pm
Nick-O wrote:Hi everybody,

I'm using the MPC 2.0 software as a plugin in Logic Pro X with a studio black and I keep getting really distorted playback and then a window that says "Error while trying to synchronize Audio and MIDI - Sample rate _____ recognized. Check conflict between Logic Pro X and external device". The sample rate it recognizes always changes but it's usually something between 38k and 42k. I have the sample rate set to 44.1k in both Logic and the MPC software.

Any ideas?

Hi Nick,
What system specs are you running?
Sound interface? OS?
By Nick-O Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:09 am
I'm using a 2015 macbook air, running OS X 10.13.3, Logic Pro X version 10.4.0, and the latest version of the MPC software. My interface is a behringer UMC204HD, I don't think the interface is the issue though because it happens even when the interface is disconnected and I'm just using my laptop and the MPC.

Thanks for the help
By Nick-O Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:41 pm
I found a solution if anyone is interested. You just have to change the multithreading from "playback and live tracks" to "playback tracks" in Logic. It looks like the issue was more on Logic's part than the MPC.
By Eazy-C Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:41 pm
Nick-O wrote:I found a solution if anyone is interested. You just have to change the multithreading from "playback and live tracks" to "playback tracks" in Logic. It looks like the issue was more on Logic's part than the MPC.

How do I change this setting cause I think this maybe the same problem that I am having with my MPC