Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By Lazy Ray Thu Aug 30, 2018 10:04 am
@ MPC-Tutor great, I will!

@ dryad-66, haha what promo's?
By Lazy Ray Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:42 pm
Haha, I really enjoyed all the video's from Akai. Pete Rock, Premo, Alc, Tip... Thought it was nice to see the guys with the new hardware!
By Lazy Ray Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:22 pm
Hah, did they really do that and have they ever corrected this official?
By dryad-66 Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:46 pm
Lazy Ray wrote:Haha, I really enjoyed all the video's from Akai. Pete Rock, Premo, Alc, Tip... Thought it was nice to see the guys with the new hardware!

Yeah but ultimately its just them selling there asses.And that tune is damn annoying after 1 listen.Noticed they have not done that sort of promo since.
By Lazy Ray Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:22 pm
Alright! And is the emulation any good? It's only on the Ren, right? Saw on Youtube you could choose a MPC60 etc effect as an insert or something with the studio?
By MPC-Tutor Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:36 pm
No it's the same software on both ren and studio, you just insert the vintage effect like any other effect. The ren however has a dedicated button that inserts it across the master, but you can do that in the studio by manually adding the vintage effect across the master outs within the software. Up to 4 vintage effects in fact.
By Lazy Ray Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:09 pm
Ooooohhhh, so the Ren is really nothing more than some handy buttons, a great soundcard and great looks. Haha.
By Lazy Ray Tue Sep 04, 2018 9:44 am
Received the MPC Studio yesterday and I'm really amazed about the whole workflow and all.. Really nice!