Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By alexbuga Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:32 pm
Did they add audio tracks and UI improvements or the new synths?
Or do they have the old table like UI which was boring and unintuitive?
By quietizkept Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:29 am
2.3 does support both, all three synths are there. There's a (reported) bug where the note repeat/TC shortcut selects the wrong one but as long as you can work around that it's OK. Others have mentioned shortcomings with the blue screen implementation but I've been OK so far.
By T-Funk Fri Nov 30, 2018 5:53 pm
quietizkept wrote:2.3 does support both, all three synths are there. There's a (reported) bug where the note repeat/TC shortcut selects the wrong one but as long as you can work around that it's OK. Others have mentioned shortcomings with the blue screen implementation but I've been OK so far.

Thanks for the information!

I already own the Renaissance and have a Studio Black arriving tomorrow, which includes a MPC software 2.x license. I am looking forward to using the new software with both units.
By alexbuga Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:06 pm
Can someone post some photos of the UI?
I'm interested in getting a second hand black studio myself.

I already have a custom white Live, but I'm such a sucker for that black studio :D It's more retro