Bug reports & end-user support for Akai's MPC Software 'controllers' including the new MPC Studio 2, the MPC Touch, MPC Renaissance & original MPC Studio and MPC StudioB lack.
By prodbychakra Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:07 pm
So I regularly use the MPC Studio with an ATLP60-USB turntable to sample from vinyl. This turntable has both phono outputs and a USB output. I use a FocusRite Scarlett 2i4 audio interface which I plug the phono inputs into, I'm using the FocusRite USB ASIO as my audio device type as the DirectSound has so much latency it becomes unusable. I can hear the audio coming from the turntable fine except there is also a high pitch noise when I use the phono inputs. This maybe an issue with the RCA adapter I'm using to get the audio from the turntable's phono outputs onto my audio interface but I'm not 100% sure... Obviously I can't use the turntables USB output because I'm using the FocusRite USB ASIO which only allows me to use the inputs on the 2i4.
If anyone knows how to eliminate the interference or atleast suppress it enough so you can't hear it in the recordings please let me know.

Thanks,
Chakra